OSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Here is a job notification from Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. In recent time, the board published an employment notice in Odisha Employment news regarding, recruitment of 1746 Junior Clerk or Junior Assistant post. As per the notification, the online application starts from 29th December 2018 and ends on 29th January 2019. Well, People who enthusiast to apply for the post of Junior Clerk in OSSSC Jobs 2019 can get the complete details of the recruitment process here. Check more details right here.
OSSSC Jobs 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||1746|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||29th January 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
About Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Before going to apply for OSSSC Jobs 2019, Applicants must know a little about the organization. So, to make you avail of the board info we have listed a few details of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission details here. Check it out below.
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was introduced with the accordance of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission rules 2012. The government of Odisha entrusted this commission with the responsibility of conducting examinations throughout district level of 24 departments. Hence, the commission which became functional from 01st November 2012 has been functioning at Bhubaneswar. As like every year the board released huge vacancies for Junior Clerk post as well. Hence, Check OSSSC Vacancy 2019 details in a descriptive manner from the below sections of this page.
OSSSC Recruitment 2019
People who intend to apply for Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant post in OSSSC Careers 2019 can start applying their Online applications from 29th December 2018. While the closing dates to apply Online for the above post is 29th January 2019. Well, the commission allows the candidates to apply for Junior Clerk posts through Online. So, We have listed here complete eligibility criteria of OSSSC Recruitment 2019 along with Online Application Links. So, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for Odisha SSSC Jobs 2019 before the last date.
OSSSC Vacancy Details – osssc.gov.in
Here are the Vacancy details of Odisha SSSC Jobs 2019-20.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant/Junior Clerk||1746|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment 2019-20
As per the Notification, we are going to describe you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application & other necessary details to apply for Apprentice post in OSSSC Careers 2018-19. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of OSSSC Jobs 2019-20.
- Junior Assistant/Junior Clerk: Applicants Must have passed in graduation or other qualification which are equivalent to +3 with basic knowledge of Computers from any govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- To know more about educational qualifications, applicants can refer to the official notification which is linked below.
The Age Limit for Odisha SSSC Recruitment 2019 is listed below.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable by 05 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women as per the rules.
- Junior Assistant/Junior Clerk: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with grade pay of Rs.1,900/- Per month
The Selection process of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2019 is as follows.
- Written Examination
- For General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST & other candidates: Nill
- The Application Fee should be paid through Online Banking.
OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 – Online Application Form
Here, we will be providing direct links to the online application form to make avail of users. As per the recruitment notification, Applicants need to fill the online application in order to apply for Junior Assistant/Junior Clerk post in OSSSC Recruitment 2019. The board allows only online applications. So, applicants can keep this in mind and fill the form carefully. Along with the application form we also listed steps to apply for OSSSC Careers 2019-20. So make use of this article and apply for Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply for OSSSC Notification 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on Odisha SSSC Notification 2018 link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload required documents.
- Pay Application Fee (If required)
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
OSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||28th December 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th January 2019|
|Date of payment of Examination Fee by treasury challan||30th January 2019 to 06th February 2019|
|Date for Online Application Form||29th December 2018 to 06th February 2019|
OSSSC Careers 2018-19 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|