Last Updated on April 2, 2019
Railway Group D Salary Structure – India’s largest recruitment board i.e, RRB is on board to hire a total of 1,03,769 vacancies to expand its workforce. After the NTPC & Isolated Mistrial recruitment notification, Indian railways announced RRB Group D notification on this month of March 2019. Railway Jobs is one of those, well paid & Secure jobs in India. To make you avail of the Railway Group D Salary Structure, Promotions, & Career growth we have produced this article. Well, Scroll down this entire article to get information of RRB Group D Salary Structure & Allowance.
Railway Group D Salary Structure & Allowances
The Railway Recruitment Board has a structured Pay scale for different posts. According to the Indian Railway, for the posts of Group D Salary would be as per the “Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix“. Along with Basic pay, The RRB brought down several allowances to its employees. that’s why Railway Jobs is one of the well-paid jobs in India. However, the pay scale is Rs. 18,000/- plus allowances. Well, Check out the Railway Group D Salary details from the below table.
|Scale||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Grade Pay – Entry Level|
|PB – 1||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.60,600/-||5,400||21,000|
|PB – 2||Rs.29,900/- to Rs.1,04,400/-||12,600||40,500|
|PB – 3||Rs.46,800/- to Rs.1,17,300/-||19,800||76,590|
|PB – 5||Rs.1,12,200/- to Rs.2,00,100/-||26,100||1,38,300|
The Final Salary would including Basic Pay + GP + DA + TPA + HRA. Here are few allowances that each employee of Indian Railway can able to get.
- Daily Allowances
- Mileage Allowances (Beyond 8kms)
- Dearness Allowances (DA)
- Transport Allowances (TA)
- House Rent Allowances (HRA)
- Overtime Allowances (OTA)
- Night Shift Allowances
- Compensation in case of holidays
- Conveyance Allowances to Doctors
- Fixed Conveyance Allowances
- Special Compensatory (Tribal/Scheduled Area) Allowances
- Special Allowances to Railway School Teachers
- Special Allowances for Childcare, Women with disabilities and Educational Allowances
Railway Group D Exam Pattern
Applicants of Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 should consider Exam pattern as an important element for the examination. It would help you while preparing for an exam. To make job seeker work easier, we have listed RRB Group D Exam Pattern right here. Check it out now!!
The Railway Group D Exam Pattern will be in 3 stages. they are
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
RRB Group D CBT Exam
The first stage of RRB Group D Exam is Computer Based Test and the pattern will be as follows;
|Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||20|
- The question paper will be in Objective type.
- Negative marking is there.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer.
Railway Group D – Physical Efficiency Test
Once the applicant passed in the first round, will be called for the second round that is Physical Efficiency Test. This round completely depends on Physical challenges. The following is the criteria for Railway Group D Physical Efficiency Test.
For Male Candidates
- Candidate must be able to lift and carry 35-kilograms of weights at least for a distance of 100 mitres within 2 minutes. Only one chance will be given.
- Should run for a distance of 1000 mitres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
For Female Candidates
- Candidate must be able to lift and carry 20-kilograms of weights at least for a distance of 100 mitres within 2 minutes. Only one chance will be given.
- Should run for a distance of 1000 mitres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Railway Group D – Document Verification
Based on the performance of second-round applicants can be called for document verification. Here in this stage, applicants must submit the documents which are asked by the board members.
Railway Group D Salary – Career Growth
There is a pretty good career growth for the employee of Indian Railways, especially for Group D employees. An employee can be promoted in Group C by giving departmental examinations or by their performance. A normal employee who completes 3 years of his regular service in the department will be considered for promotion. But, this minimum service condition will not work on for the ST/SC employees. Hence, If you work hard no one will stop you to get promotions. This is a universal fact and you should believe in this.
Well, this is the complete picture of Railway Group D Salary, Career Growth, RRB Group D Exam Pattern & other details.
Wait… That’s not all done… Check out the recommended articles to RRB Group D from the below table. If you like this article please do share with your friends & loved ones.