Last Updated on November 16, 2018
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 197 Civil Judge Posts Vacancies: Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur, Rajasthan has notified 197 Vacancies for Civil Judge Posts. Interested job aspirants can apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 from 26th November 2018. Last Date to apply for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2018 is 05th January 2019. Moreover, the Candidate’s age limit must not exceed 35 Years. Also, an applicant must have passed Bachelor’s in Law in order to be eligible for Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018 To gather more information about hcraj.nic.in Recruitment 2018, please read further sections of this page. Keep Visiting our page to know more about High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment 2018.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||197 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply||26th November 2018|
|Last Date to apply||05th January 2019|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancy|
|Category Wise Vacancy details |
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2018
- Interested candidates those interested to apply for Rajasthan High Court jobs should have completed Bachelor of Laws (Professional) from Recognized Board/University. For more details about the education sector candidates are requested to refer the Rajasthan High Court Official Notification
- Applicants those who are applying for Rajasthan High Court career should possess the maximum age of 23 – 35 years.
- Age Relaxation 05 years for SC/ ST candidates(Upper age Limit)
The officials will recruit the candidates for Rajasthan high court Vacancy 2018 on the basis of the performance in
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Mains).
- Selected candidates for Rajasthan high court Jobs 2018 will get an attractive pay scale of Rs. 27, 700 – 44, 770/-.
Candidates have to pay the application fee while applying for Rajasthan Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 as fixed by the officials as per their category.
- For GEN/ OBC/ BC/ Other State Candidates: Rs. 850/-.
- OBC/ BC Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 550/-.
- For SC/ ST PWD Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 300/-.
The Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2018 fee Payment can be done through Online/ Offline mode.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Steps:
- Firstly, Click on Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Official Notification provide below.
- Download the PDF and read it Carefully.
- Then, Click on Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Enter all the details asked in Rajasthan High Court Online Application Form.
- Attach Scanned copies of necessary testimonials if needed.
- Pay Application fee. prescribed by the Board.
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete your Application Process.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
Examination Scheme and Syllabus
|Official Website||Click Here|
High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||November 2018|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||26th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th January 2018|
About Rajasthan High Court:
The Chief Justice of the Rajasthan High Court is Hon’ble Justice Mr. Pradeep Nandrajog. The High Court of Rajasthan is the High Court of the state of Rajasthan. It was established on June 21, 1949, under the Ordinance of the Supreme Court of Rajasthan, 1949. The seat of the court is in Jodhpur. The court has a sanctioned judge’s strength of 50. View of the Supreme Court of Rajasthan, the Sardar Museum in Umaid Park and the upper right corner is the Jodhpur Fortress in 1960. There were five Superior Courts functioning in the various units of the States: in Jodhpur, Jaipur, and Bikaner, the Superior Courts of the former Union of Rajasthan and Matsya, before the unification of Rajasthan.
The Ordinance of the Supreme Court of Rajasthan of 1949 abolished these different jurisdictions and established a single Superior Court for the entire State. The High Court of Rajasthan was founded in 1949 in Jaipur and was opened by the Rajpramukh, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh on August 29, 1949, later after the full integration of Rajasthan in 1956 he moved to Jodhpur with the recommendation of the Satyanarayana committee Rao. The first president of the Supreme Court was Kamala Kant Verma. A bank was formed in Jaipur on January 31, 1977, under subsection (2) of Section 51 of the Reorganization of States Act of 1956, which was dissolved in 1958. Currently, the sanctioned force of the judges is 50 and the Actual strength is 34.
High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Job Opportunities
Firstly, Rajasthan High Court has 48 new openings announced for the year 2018-19. High Court of Rajasthan has Vacancies for District Judge Cadre & Others. Candidates on fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility conditions can apply for Rajasthan high Court Jobs 2108 on this page. Also, candidates who meet the age limit i.e. before 35 Years and other criteria can apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018. You can also get details about Online application starting date and the last date, Vacancy details on this page.
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding the vacancy in Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018. However, the High Court of Rajasthan is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job searchers can get recent updates regarding Jobs in Rajasthan High Court Notification 2018 on this page. Moreover, get details regarding age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about Vacancy in Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018.