Last Updated on February 18, 2019
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 – Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur, Rajasthan has notified 38 Vacancies for Legal Researcher Posts. Interested job aspirants can apply Offline for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 from now. Candidates can send the application form through offline on or before the last date (i.e) 18th February 2019. Applicants can check more details about Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2019 from the below sections of this page.
Moreover, the Candidate’s can send the application form to the below mentioned postal address before the last date i.e, 18th February 2019. Also, an applicant must have passed Bachelor’s in Law in order to be eligible for RHC Recruitment 2019. To gather more information about hcraj.nic.in Recruitment 2019, please read further sections of this page. Keep Visiting our page to know more about High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment 2019.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Post||Legal Researcher|
|Number of Vacancies||38|
|Starting Date to apply ||Started|
|Last Date to apply ||18th February 2019|
|Job Category|| Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Job Location ||Rajasthan|
High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment 2019
Firstly, Rajasthan High Court has 38 new openings announced for the year 2019-20. High Court of Rajasthan has announced the Vacancies for Legal Researcher & Others. Candidates on fulfilling the below-mentioned eligibility candidates can apply for Rajasthan high Court Jobs 2019 on this page. Also, candidates who meet the age limit i.e. before 33 Years and other criteria can apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019. You can also get details like Offline application starting date and the last date, Vacancy details on this page.
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding the vacancy in Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019. However, the High Court of Rajasthan is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job searchers can get recent updates regarding Jobs in Rajasthan High Court Notification 2019 on this page. Moreover, get details regarding age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about Vacancy in Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2019
Here is the Educational Qualification for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019.
- A candidate must be a fresh law graduate or post graduate in law from Universities/ College/ Institutions established by law in India.
- A candidate must have basic knowledge of computer.
- Refer to Official Notification for more details.
- Applicants those who are applying for Rajasthan High Court career should possess the maximum age of 33 years.
- Age Relaxation 05 years for SC/ ST candidates(Upper age Limit)
The officials will recruit the candidates for Rajasthan High Court Notification 2019 on the basis of the performance in
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Mains).
- Selected candidates for Rajasthan high court Jobs 2019 will get an attractive pay scale of Rs.20,000/- Per month
Candidates have to pay the application fee while applying for Rajasthan Civil Judge Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 as fixed by the officials as per their category.
- Rs.100 as examination fee through Demand Draft or Postal Order to be drawn in the name of Registrar General of Rajasthan High Court.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, Click on Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Official Notification provide below.
- Download the PDF and read it Carefully.
- Then, Click on an Application form Link Provided below.
- Fill all the details asked in Application Form.
- Pay Application fee. prescribed by the Board.
- Finally, send the application form to the below mentioned postal Address
- Registrar Administration of the Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur/Bench Jaipur
High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date of Apply Offline||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||18th February 2019|
RHC Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
About Rajasthan High Court
The Chief Justice of the Rajasthan High Court is Hon’ble Justice Mr. Pradeep Nandrajog. The High Court of Rajasthan is the High Court of the state of Rajasthan. It was established on June 21, 1949, under the Ordinance of the Supreme Court of Rajasthan, 1949. The seat of the court is in Jodhpur. The court has a sanctioned judge’s strength of 50. View of the Supreme Court of Rajasthan, the Sardar Museum in Umaid Park and the upper right corner is the Jodhpur Fortress in 1960. There were five Superior Courts functioning in the various units of the States: in Jodhpur, Jaipur, and Bikaner, the Superior Courts of the former Union of Rajasthan and Matsya, before the unification of Rajasthan.