Last Updated on April 10, 2019
RBI Grade B Previous Papers are attached in this article in pdf format. Those who have registered for the RBI Grade B Officer Exam can search for the RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus and RBI Grade B Model Question Paper in the below section. Here we have listed the RBI Grade B Phase I Question Paper Pdf along with the RBI Grade B Question Paper Phase II separately. Download all sets of RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Paper and save through offline mode at free of cost.
RBI Grade B Exam 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Officer – Grade B|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||All over India|
Direct Link for RBI Grade B Exam Question Papers Pdf
Reserve Bank of India is now conducting exams for the Grade B Officer Post. Those who have registered for the Grade B officer Vacancy it is time to check out the RBI Grade B Syllabus and RBI Grade B Previous Papers for your exam preparation. Candidates can get to know the RBI Grade B Exam Dates from the official site. Start your RBI Grade B Exam Preparation right from this article. During the exam searching for particular information about the exam is really difficult job this made lead to a lack of time and even sometimes results in a big confusion. So to reduce all your stress during the exam time we have gathered and put up all the information regarding the Reserve Bank RBI Grade B Officer Exam. Just by clicking the link you can download all the necessary details that you are in need for the Reserve Bank Exam.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2019-20
RBI Grade B Phase I Exam Pattern | RBI Prelims Exam Pattern
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||80||80||2 Hours|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
RBI Phase II Exam Pattern | Reserve Bank of India Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Total Marks||Time|
Economic & Social Issues
|Objective Type||100||90 Minutes|
English (Writing Skills)
|Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard||100||90 Minutes|
Finance and Management
|Objective Type||100||90 Minutes|
|Total||300 Marks||270 Minutes|
RBI Garde B Previous Year Question Paper – Download
RBI Phase I Model Question Paper
|RBI Grade B Phase I 2015||Answer Key|
|RBI Grade B Phase I 2017||Answer Key|
|RBI Grade B Phase I 2018||Answer Key|
Reserve Bank of India Previous Year Papers | RBI Phase II Exam Paper
|RBI Grade B Phase II 2007|
|RBI Grade B Phase II 2008|
|RBI Grade B Phase II 2009|
Important Links for RBI Grade B Syllabus Pdf 2019-20
|RBI Grade B Syllabus||Download|
|RBI Grade B Recruitment||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Source of Preparation
RBI Phase I Exam
- General Awareness – Read up Hindu Papers under Business Standards and Current Affairs Section.
- English – Reading the daily newspaper will help you out. No need for separate preparation.
- Verbal Reasoning – Read several lessons from the various sources of the Internet.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Take the regular test and concentrate on the place where your lagging.
RBI Phase II Exam
Paper 1 (Economic and Social Issues)
- Refer up – Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Mrunal Patel’s Videos on Economics for Civil Services.
Paper 2 (English (Writing Skills)
- This paper will only check through writing skill and not the knowledge part.
- Questions that are asked are;
- Essay – 40 Marks
- Precis Writing – 30 Marks
- Reading Comprehension – 30 Marks
- Go through tips to writing a good essay, good precis writing.
Paper 3 (Finance and Management)
- Refer up – Indian Financial system Prof. Bharati V. Pathak (Pearson Publication).
- For Numerical and Management part, candidates can go through the Internet would be the best part.
- Show more attention towards Paper 3 as this should be more concentrated after Paper 1 for Non-Economical Candidates.
This would be the most exciting part but still, candidates have to be very careful regarding the Interview process. Listen to the questions that are raised from the other hand and frame a scrip and proper answer according to the questions. Do not take much time to answer any of the questions. If you are able to answer the asked question then do not hesitate to give up the question.
General Tips for the RBI Grade B Exam Preparation
- Make a time table and work accordingly.
- Focus on the Main Concepts and plan for your work.
- Self Assesment is also the main point to be covered up.
- Gather proper Syllabus details.
- Make sure you are proper with the Exam Pattern details.
- Have a regular practice with the previous year question paper.
- Take regular mock test along with the topics you cover up every day.
- The main thing is to stay positive and confident during the days before the exam.
- Be self-motivated which will increase your confidence level.