Last Updated on March 1, 2019
RBI Grade B 2019 Notification Released by Reserve Bank of India. RBI Grade B Notification is to fill up the 166 vacancies of Officer Posts. Candidates who are waiting for the RBI Grade B Vacancy 2019 Notification; can apply before the Last Date. Furthermore details of RBI Grade B Officer 2019 like Vacancy, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Apply Online etc are given below.
RBI Grade B 2019 Notification Details
|☞ Exam Dates||☞ Vacancy 2019||☞Eligibility|
|☞Apply Online||☞Exam Pattern||☞Salary|
RBI Grade B 2019 Dates – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||Update Soon|
|Apply Online & Fee Payment Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Apply Online & Fee Payment Last Date||Update Soon|
|Prelims Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Mains Exam Date||Update Soon|
RBI Grade B 2019 Vacancy Details – 166 Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||127|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||22|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||17|
RBI Grade B 2019 Eligibility Details
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) (General):
- Candidates must have 60% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD is 50%) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree and in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- The Minimum Percentage of Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DEPR:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Quantitative Economics / Econometric/ Mathematical Economics / Finance/ Integrated Economics Course, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters from a recognised Indian or Foreign University.
- Candidates having Doctorate Degree and M.Phil. Degree from a recognized Indian in the specified subjects will be eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit by 2 year and 4 years respectively.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DSIM:
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT Kharagpur or Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT Bombay. (OR)
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute. (OR)
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute. (OR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIM Calcutta and IIT Kharagpur.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||5 Years|
RBI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online – Notification Pdf
|RBI Grade B 2019 Notification Pdf||Download|
|Grade B Officer Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Application Fee Details
|Officers in Grade B||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 100/-|
Pay Scale Details:
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2019
Officers in Grade B Prelims Exam Pattern
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||80||80||Composite time of 2 hours|
Officers in Grade B Mains Exam Pattern
|Topics||Paper Type||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|Paper I – Economic and Social Issues||Objective Test||100||90|
|Paper II – English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive Test||100||90|
|Paper III – Finance and Management||Objective Test||100||90|