Last Updated on January 28, 2019
RBI Recruitment 2019 – A Wonderful opportunity for the applicants who dream to get placed in one of the esteemed organization like Reserve Bank of India. On this month of January 2019, RBI applicants dream will turn into reality. Yes, The Reserve Bank of India releases its recruitment notification to hire 24 vacancies for Junior Engineer post. The notification was officially released on this month of January 2019. Read the below sections of this page to finds more details about RBI Recruitment 2019.
Candidates who intend to apply for RBI Jobs 2019 can start applying from 07th January 2019. And Applicants must send their Online Application form on or before 27th January 2019. Hence, Refer RBI official website i.e, www.rbi.org.in to find more details about RBI Recruitment 2019.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer|
|Starting Date to Apply||07th January 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||27th January 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Recruitment 2019 – www.rbi.org.in
As we know that, The Reserve Bank of India allows candidates to apply for 24 vacancies of Junior Engineer Post. The recruitment process will be held across India. The minimum qualification is to apply for this post is Graduation in Civil Engineering. Before going to apply for any Govt Jobs applicants must check the details which are necessary to apply for jobs. In most cases, applicants may find difficulties while getting details about recruitment details. So, To escape from this difficulty we have listed all the necessary details like RBI Online Application Form, Important Dates, Important Links and other details. However, Applicants can avail other details of RBI Recruitment 2019-20 from the below sections of this page.
RBI Vacancy 2019 | RBI Notification 2019
On this web page, we have enclosed vacancy details and posting details of RBI Recruitment 2019. Applicants who have done Matriculation can eligible to apply for this post. Well, The posting will be held in Across India. So, Applicants can check the eligibility details like Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age Limit, Salary Structure, Application Fee & other details of RBI Recruitment 2019. Scroll down to get complete information about RBI Jobs 2019. Also, visit the official website i.e, www.rbi.org.in to grab complete details about Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer – Civil||15|
|Junior Engineer – Electrical||09|
|Department wise vacancy Details – JE Civil|
|Department wise vacancy Details – JE Electrical|
RBI Careers 2019 Eligibility Details
The following are the post wise Educational Qualification detail of RBI Jobs 2019.
- Junior Engineer – Civil: Applicants should have done three years of Diploma in Civil engineering from any govt recognized institution or university with a minimum of 65% of marks can eligible to apply for this post.
- Junior Engineer – Electrical: Applicants should have done three years of Diploma in Electrical engineering from any govt recognized institution or university with a minimum of 65% of marks can eligible to apply for this post.
- Get detailed information on Educational Qualification from the official notification which is linked below.
Candidates must have below given Age limit for all the Posts in RBI Recruitment 2019-19.
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of Reserve Bank of India.
The Salary structure for RBI Jobs 2019 is given below.
- Rs.21,400/- to Rs.49,026/- PM & other Allowances.
Applicants must pay the below-given Application Fee for RBI Recruitment 2019.
- For General & OBC: Rs.450/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.50/-
- The Application Fee should be paid through Online only.
Here is the Selection Process of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019-19 is given below.
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2019
- Click on the RBI Online apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload required documents.
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
RBI Careers 2019 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||January 2019|
|Commencement of Online registration of Application||07th January 2019|
|Closure Date of online Application||27th January 2019|
|Closure Date of Editing Application ||27th January 2019|
|Last Date to the printing of Application||15th February 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||07th January 2019 to 27th January 2019|
RBI Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
Important links to be Consider