RRB Group D Cutoff 2018 – Indian Railways is on a mission to recruit as many as 62,907 candidates for various posts. This is a golden opportunity for Applicants who are looking to secure a job in Indian Railways. The number of applicants for RRB Group D Exam will be huge, hence the applicant needs to give their best shot to secure a position. Applicants aiming to clear the RRB Group D exam must be aware of the cutoff marks set by the railway recruitment Board. This page will shed light on all the information regarding RRB Group D Cutoff Score 2018
RRB Group D Cutoff 2018 – Railway Group D Cut Off Marks
|Exam Conducting Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||RRB Group D|
RRB Group D Cutoff 2018 – Factors that determining the Cutoff
The RRB Group D Cutoff scorecard 2018 is determined by RRB. The RRB Cutoff marks keep’s on varying every time due to the following factors
- The major factor that plays role in determining the cutoff is the number of students that are appearing for the exam and the number of vacancies in Indian Railways
- the cutoff of different regions will not be the same it may vary slightly. If the vacancy in your region is less then the cutoff marks will be more in your region.
- The difficulty level of the exam is what determines the cutoff of the exam.
Railway Group D Cutoff 2018 – Expected Cutoff
The expected RRB Group D Cutoff score for CBT – computer-based test out of a total score of 100 is mentioned as in the table. The cutoff is also different for different categories check the list below to know the cut-off score of different categories.
|category ||Group D Cutoff marks (out of 100)|
Region wise cutoff score of RRB
Different regions have different cutoffs. You need to check for the cutoff of different regions separately on their official website. The region wise RRB Cutoff marks 2018 along with categories have been mentioned below. Applicants can refer that to get an idea of Cutoff marks set by Railway Recruitment Board.
|Name of RRB Regions||General Cutoff||OBC Cutoff||SC Cutoff||ST Cutoff|
Previous year RRB Group D Cutoff 2018
The RRB cutoff marks 2018 will vary but seeing the previous year cutoff you can understand or analyze how tough the paper could be. Sometimes it so happens is that the questions are repeated and so the cutoff sometimes remains the same. Although all this is not certain marks and cutoff will vary.
Northern Region (Delhi) RRB Group D cutoff marks 2013- 14
- Cut-off marks for calling candidates for document verification and medical
- for calling PH candidates the RRB cutoff marks was
- Cutoff marks to call candidates on a provisional basis for PET
- Cut-Off Marks for Calling PH Candidates, On Provisional Basis, for D/Verification & M/Examination
Previous year cutoff 2013- 14 for South Eastern Region (Kolkata)
- The cutoff for physically handicapped applicants was as follows
Checking the RRB Cutoff MARKS 2018 of different Regions on Official site
Listed below are the steps to check the Railway Recruitment Board Cutoff scorecard 2018 on official sites. we have also mentioned the links to different sites so that you can access those sites.
- Visit the official RRB site of your region
- Check for CEN 02/2018 link on the results page
- click on it and download the RRB Cutoff scorecard pdf
|Railway Recruitment Boards||Website|
The above-mentioned article will help you guide through the cutoff marks of different regions and how it is important to know the cutoff. Knowing about the Previous year cutoff’s is necessary to evaluate yourself after you have appeared for the exam. Here in isarkariresults, we make sure that you get all the updates regarding the RRB Group D Cutoff. Stay tuned on to this site as we will be updating the cutoff marks soon.