Last Updated on March 21, 2019
RRB MI Recruitment 2019 – Latest notification from RRB Recruitment!! The Railway Recruitment Board is on Board to recruit candidates for various posts. However, RRB allocated 1665 posts, especially for Ministerial and Isolated Categories. The posts include RRB MI Recruitment 2019 is Junior Stenographer, Junior Translator and Various. This is going to be one of the massive recruitment from Railway recruitment Board applicants can make use of this article apply for RRB MI Recruitment 2019 before the deadline. hence, Check out the complete recruitment process from the below sections of this page.
People who intend to apply for the above post in RRB MI Recruitment 2019 can start applying from now. While the last date to apply online is 07th April 2019. In the Official website, candidates are advised to refer Vacancy Table provided in the right-hand corner of the screen to view RRB-wise, Railway-wise and Post-wise vacancies. This is provided to facilitate candidates to select the RRB as per their choice. Here on this page, applicants will get the complete details of the recruitment process.
RRB MI Recruitment 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Stenographer, Junior Translator and Various|
|Number of Vacancies||1665|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||07th April 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
RRB MI Recruitment 2019 – rrbcdg.gov.in
This is a great opportunity for the applicants who are looking for Railway Jobs in India. The Railway Recruitment Board recently announced huge vacancies to fill various posts in various departments. The official notification was announced by the authorities of Indian Railways by now. In fact, the board is going to recruit more than 1600 vacancies. As of now, it released 1665 vacancies for few posts like Junior Stenographer, Junior Translator and Various for Ministerial and Isolated Categories department. Hence, Look out the Eligibility details to apply RRB MI Recruitment 2019 from the below sections of this page.
People who want to apply for Junior Stenographer, Junior Translator and Various post in RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Notification 2019 can start applying their Online applications from now. Well, the organization allows the candidates to apply for the above posts through Online. So, We have listed complete eligibility criteria along with Online Application Links right here. So, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Vacancy 2019 before the last date.
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Vacancy 2019 Details
|Grand Total (ALL RRBs)|
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB MI Notification 2019-20
As per the Notification, we are going to describe you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application & other necessary details to apply for Apprentice post in RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Careers 2019-20. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Jobs 2019-20.
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi) – Applicants should have 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University. The shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 65 minutes.
- Junior Translator (Hindi) – Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at Degree.
- Staff & Welfare Inspector – Diploma in Labour Laws.
- Finger Print Examiner – 12th or it is equivalent from a recognized Board, and A Certificate issued by the All India Board for Examination of Finger Print Experts conducted by the Govt. of India.
- Furthermore details, Applicants can check in the official notification which is linked below.
The Age Limit for RRB Recruitment 2019 is listed below.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 45 Years
- For OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability (Unreserved Candidates): 10 Years
- PWD-UR: 10 Years
- PWD-OBC: 13 Years
- PWD – SC/ST: 15 Years
- Widows, Divorced women & Women judicially separated but not remarried (UR): 03 Years
- For Widows, Divorced women & Women judicially separated but not remarried (OBC): 05 Years
- Widows, Divorced women & Women judicially separated but not remarried (SC/ST): 08 Years
- Furthermore details, Applicants can check in the official notification
|Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|Junior Stenographer Hindi||Rs. 25500/-|
|Junior Stenographer English||Rs. 25500/-|
|Junior Translator Hindi||Rs. 35400/-|
|Staff and Welfare Inspector||Rs. 35400/-|
|Chief Law Assistant||Rs. 44900/-|
|Lab Assistant Grade III Chemist and Metallurgist||Rs. 19900/-|
|Finger Print Examiner||Rs. 35400/-|
|Head Cook||Rs. 29200/-|
|Senior Publicity Inspector||Rs. 35400/-|
|Publicity Inspector||Rs. 29200/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher/ Biology (English Medium)(Male)||Rs. 47600/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher/English(Male)||Rs. 47600/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher/ English (FeMale)||Rs. 47600/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher/Geography (English Medium) (Female)||Rs. 47600/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher/Physics (Male)||Rs. 47600/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher/Physics (Female)||Rs. 47600/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher/Political Science (Female)||Rs. 47600/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher/Computer Science||Rs. 47600/-|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/Computer Science||Rs. 44900/-|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/Home Science (Female)||Rs. 44900/-|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/Hindi (Female)||Rs. 44900/-|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/Social Science (Female)||Rs. 44900/-|
|Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Male)||Rs. 44900/-|
|Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (FeMale)||Rs. 44900/-|
|Assistant Mistress(Junior School)||Rs. 35400/-|
|Music Mistress||Rs. 35400/-|
|Dance Mistress||Rs. 35400/-|
|Laboratory Assistant/School||Rs. 25500/-|
The Selection process of RRB MI Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
- Single Stage Online Examination
- Stenography Skill Test
- Translation Test
- Performance Test
- Teaching Skill Test
- Document verification
- Medical Examination
- For other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service-Women/EBC/Transgenders/Minorities: Rs. 250/-
- The Application Fee should be paid through Online Banking.
How to Apply for RRB MI Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the desired Notification link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with the required details and Upload the required documents.
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Click on the Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
RRB MI Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||23rd February 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th April 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online||13th April 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI Challan||11th April 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Post Office Challan||11th April 2019|
|Final Submission of Application Form||16th April 2019|
|Computer-based Test||June/July 2019 (Tentatively)|
RRB MI Vacancy 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Why Isarkariresults.com for RRB MI Recruitment 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Isarkariresults.com for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Vacancy 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page of RRB Recruitment 2019, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of Railway Recruitment Board under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from RRB, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page. Hence, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for RRB MI Recruitment 2019-20.