Last Updated on March 20, 2019
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 – Latest Railway Jobs from RRB!! The Railway Recruitment Board is on Board to recruit candidates for more than 1,30,000 for various posts. However, RRB allocated 35,277 posts, especially for NTPC cadre. The posts include In RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 is Junior typist, Trains Clerk, Good Guard & others. This is going be one of the massive recruitment from Railway recruitment Board applicants can make use of this article apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 before the deadline. hence, Check out the complete recruitment process from the below sections of this page.
People who intend to apply for the above post in RRB Recruitment 2019 can start applying from 01st March 2019. While the last date to apply online is 31s March 2019. Here on this page, applicants will get the complete details of the recruitment process.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board, NTPC|
|Name of the Posts||Junior typist, Trains Clerk, Good Guard & others|
|Number of Vacancies||35,277|
|Starting Date to Apply||01st March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 | RRB News
The year 2019 is going to be a fateful year for applicants who are looking for Railway Jobs in India. The Railway Recruitment Board recently announced huge vacancies to fill various posts in various departments. The official notification was announced by the authorities of Indian Railways on this month of February 2019. In fact, the board is going to recruit more than 2,30,000 vacancies, According to Indian Railway News. As of now, it released 1.30,000 vacancies for few posts like Paramedical Category, Ministerial Category & for NTPC department. While the NTPC departments will be filled up with 35,277 vacancies. hence, Look out the Eligibility details to apply RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 from the below sections of this page.
You might like this: Railway TTE Recruitment 2019 – 2500 Vacancies)
Railway Recruitment 2019 – rrbcdg.gov.in
People who want to apply for Junior typist, Trains Clerk, Good Guard & another post in RRB NTPC Notification 2019 can start applying their Online applications from 01st March 2019. Well, the organization allows the candidates to apply for the above posts through Online. So, We have listed complete eligibility criteria along with Online Application Links right here. So, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for RRB NTPC Vacancy 2019 before the last date.
RRB NTPC Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No of vacancies|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||4319|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760|
|Junior Time Keeper||17|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4940|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||3164|
|Senior Time Keeper||14|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB NTPC Notification 2019-20
As per the Notification, we are going to describe you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application & other necessary details to apply for Apprentice post in RRB NTPC Careers 2018-19. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of RRB NTPC Jobs 2019-20.
- For Undergraduate Posts: Applicant must have passed in 12th Class from any Govt recognized instituion or Board can eligible to apply.
- Graduate Posts: Candidates must have passed in Degree in relevant fields with basic computer knowledge can eligible to apply for this post.
- Furthermore details, Applicants can check in the official notification which is linked below.
The Age Limit for RRB Recruitment 2019 is listed below.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 33 Years
- For OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability (Unreserved Candidates): 10 Years
- PWD-OBC: 13 Years
- PWD – SC/ST: 13 Years
- Widows, Divorced women & Women judicially separated but not remarried (UR): 03 Years
- For Widows, Divorced women & Women judicially separated but not remarried (OBC): 05 Years
- Widows, Divorced women & Women judicially separated but not remarried (SC/ST): 08 Years
- Furthermore details, Applicants can check in the official notification
- Commercial Apprentice: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-
- Traffic Apprentice:
- Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-
- For other posts: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-
The Selection process of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
- First Stage Online Examination (PT-CBT)
- Second Stage Examination (Mains-CBT)
- Typing Test
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Merit List
- For OC/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service-Women/EBC/Transgenders/Minorities: 250/-
- The Application Fee should be paid through Online Banking.
(You might also like this: Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 – 1500 vacancies)
How to Apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the desired Notification link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with the required details and Upload the required documents.
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Click on the Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
RRB NTPC Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||19th February 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01st March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||05th April 2019|
|Final Submission of Application Form||12th April 2019|
|1st Stage of Computer-based Test||June/Sep 2019 (Tentatively)|
RRB NTPC Vacancy 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Why Isarkariresults.com for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Isarkariresults.com for RRB NTPC Vacancy 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page of RRB Recruitment 2019, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of Railway Recruitment Board under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from RRB, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page. Hence, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019-20.