Last Updated on March 6, 2019
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 – The Railway Recruitment Board announced the latest recruitment notice to hire 1937 candidates for Paramedical Posts. Since the officials of Railway Recruitment Board announced a total of 1,30,000 vacancies for this year of 2019. In that, 1937 vacancies are allotted to the Paramedical Department. The post includes Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist & others. Hence, the current article represents a complete picture of RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 individual can have a look over it!!
People who intend to apply for the above post in RRB Recruitment 2019 can start applying from 04th March 2019. While the last date to apply Online is 07th April 2019. Here on this page, applicants will get the closing dates once it gets officially released from the authorities of RRB.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist & others|
|Number of Vacancies||1937|
|Starting Date to Apply||04th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||07th April 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 | RRB News
The year 2019 is going to be a fateful year for applicants who are looking for Railway Jobs in India. The Railway Recruitment Board recently announced huge vacancies to fill various posts in various departments. The official notification was announced by the authorities of Indian Railways on this month of February 2019. In fact, the board is going to recruit more than 2,30,000 vacancies, According to Indian Railway News. As of now, it released 1,30,000 vacancies for few posts like Paramedical Category, Ministerial Category & for Paramedical department. While the Paramedical departments will be filled up with 1937 vacancies. Hence, Look out the Eligibility details to apply RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 from the below sections of this page.
Also Check: RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 – 35,277 Vacancies
Railway Recruitment 2019 – rrbcdg.gov.in
People who want to apply for Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist & other posts in RRB Paramedical Notification 2019 can start applying their Online applications from 04th March 2019. While the closing dates are 07th April 2019. Well, the organization allows the candidates to apply for the above posts through Online. So, We have listed complete eligibility criteria along with Online Application Links right here. So, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for RRB Paramedical Vacancy 2019 before the last date.
RRB Paramedical Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Health & Malaria Inspector – III||289|
|Lab Superintendent Grade – III||25|
|Pharmacist Grade III||277|
|Lady Health Visitor||02|
|Lab Assistant Grade II||82|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Paramedical Notification 2019-20
As per the Notification, we are going to describe you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application & other necessary details to apply for Apprentice post in RRB Paramedical Careers 2018-19. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of RRB Paramedical Jobs 2019-20.
- Dietician: Applicant must have passed in B.Sc with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics from any Govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc in Nursing and should have registered Certificate as Nurse & passed in General Nursing and Midwifery can eligible to apply for this post.
- Dental Hygienist: Should have a graduation degree in Science (Biology) and 2 yrs Diploma/Certificate Course in Dental Hygiene. and should be registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist with 2 years of Experience.
- Dialysis Technician: B.Sc and Diploma in Haemodialysis from any recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- For other posts: Applicants can refer the official Notification which is linked below.
The Age Limit for RRB Recruitment 2019 is listed below.
- Dietician – 18 to 33 Years
- Staff Nurse – 20 to 40 Years
- Dental Hygienist – 18 to 33 Years
- Dialysis Technician – 20 to 33 Years
- Extension Educator – 22 to 35 Years
- Health & Malaria Inspector – III – 18 to 33 Years
- Lab Superintendent Grade – III – 18 to 33 Years
- Optometrist – 18 to 33 Years
- Perfusionist – 21 to 40 Years
- Physiotherapist – 18 to 33 Years
- Pharmacist Grade III – 20 to 35 Years
- Radiographer – 19 to 33 Years
- Speech Therapist – 18 to 33 Years
- ECG Technician – 18 to 33 Years
- Lady Health Visitor – 18 to 30 Years
- Lab Assistant Grade II – 18 to 33 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of Railway Recruitment Board
- Dietician – Rs.44,900/- PM
- Staff Nurse – Rs.44,900/- PM
- Dental Hygienist – Rs.35,400/- PM
- Dialysis Technician – Rs.35,400/- PM
- Extension Educator – Rs.35,400/- PM
- Health & Malaria Inspector III – Rs.35,400/- PM
- Lab Superintendent Grade III – Rs.35,400/- PM
- Optometrist – Rs.25,500/- Per Month
- Perfusionist – Rs.35,400/- PM
- Physiotherapist – Rs.35,400/- PM
- Pharmacist Grade III – Rs.29,200/- PM
- Radiographer – Rs.29,200/- PM
- Speech Therapist – Rs.29,200/- PM
- ECG Technician – Rs.25,500/- PM
- Lady Health Visitor – Rs.25,500/- PM
- Lab Assistant Grade II – Rs.21,700/- PM
The Selection process of RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
- Written Examination
- General /OBC: Rs.500 /-
- ST/SC/Women and PH: Rs.250/-
How to Apply for RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the desired Notification link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with the required details and Upload the required documents.
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Click on the Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
RRB Paramedical Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||04th March 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Offline)||04th April 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||05th April 2019|
|Last date to Apply Online||07th April 2019|
|CBT I Exam date||June 2019|
RRB Paramedical Vacancy 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Why Isarkariresults.com for RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Isarkariresults.com for RRB Paramedical Vacancy 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page of RRB Recruitment 2019, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of Railway Recruitment Board under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from RRB, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page. Hence, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019-20.