RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2018: The RSMSSB PTI Admit Card for Physical Training Instructor (PTI) will soon be available on the official website @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in it will be uploaded by the Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial SSB. The RSMSSB PTI Admit Card is for Physical Training Instructor so those students who are going to attend the RSMSSB exam have to download the RSMSSB PTI Admit card 2018. The number of vacancies that are there for the Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board PTI posts is 4500. There is plenty of vacant post for RSMSSB PTI Hall Ticket 2018 so those who have applied for that position have the opportunity to successfully clear the RSMSSB Exam and to get selected for the RSMSSB PTI post. We will soon provide a Direct link on our page isarkariresults.com (Sarkari Result) to download the RSMSSB PTI Call Letter 2018. we have a request for all the candidates to download the RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2018 as soon as possible avoiding net issues.
RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2018
Name of the Board: Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board
Post Name: Physical Training Instructor Grade III.
No. of Vacancies: 4500
Mode of the Examination: Online
Category: PTI Admit Card
Starting Date: 31st May 2018
Last Date to Apply: 29th June 2018
Exam Date: 30th September 2018
|RSMSSB PTI Admit Card Status: Available Soon|
|How to Download RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2018|
RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2018 Download Important Links
|RSMSSB PTI Admit Card||Get here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Previous Year Question Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2018 – Important details
The candidates are requested to just have a glance at the information/ details mentioned on the downloaded RSMSSB PTI Hall Ticket 2018. We have already mentioned the steps to RSMSSB Hall Ticket 2018 from the official site of Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Once The RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2018 is released on the site we will also provide a Link so that you just can directly download the RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2018.
Do not forget to take a hard copy of the RSMSSB Hall Ticket 2018. Taking two Paper copies of the PTI Admit Card will be very helpful for the candidates as it will act as a backup option if one of the RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2018 is lost.
Once the RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2018 is released you should get a copy of the PTI Admit Card. We will be including the link to download the RSMSSB PTI Admit Card on this page. For you candidates it will be easier to download from this page otherwise we have mentioned the method to download the RSMSSB Hall Ticket 2018 from the official site. Please check the steps for reference.
Important ID Proofs to carry for RSMSSB Exam
You have to carry some ID proofs with you when you are entering the examination hall. It is important that you need to have the following ID with your RSMSSB PTI Hall Ticket 2018
- Voter ID
- College Id
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Adhar Card
Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board – selection process
Candidates need to apply for the RSMSSB Exam online by filling the online application. Any other mode of application submission for RSMSSB will not be entertained. The last day for submitting the application is on 29th June 2018. The applicants need to satisfy certain criteria that have been set by the RSMSSB
- Age limit: not less than 18 years or more than 40 years
- Education Qualification: Bachelor of Physical Education a certificate in physical education or a diploma in physical education
If the candidates applying for the positions satisfy the criteria then the candidates are allowed to sit for a written test. There are two papers that will be conducted. Both the papers will be multiple choice questions. The candidates who clear the RSMSSB exam paper 1 & paper 2 will only get the chance for the Post of Physical Training Instructor.
RSMSSB Exam Pattern
Having a slight advantage while writing a test is very helpful. You need to know what kind of questions are asked and how much time you have for writing the test. So accordingly you would prepare yourself for the test making it. We have provided some insights on how the pattern of the RSMSSB Exam pattern will be so that you can have ease in attempting the RSMSSB Exam.
RSMSSB Paper – I
The RSMSSB Paper – I will be objective type questions, The exam will be of 2 hr duration and the number of questions that will be asked is 100.
|History & Geo, GK on Rajasthan||80|
|Current events of Rajasthan||20|
|GK of world||60|
|Education & Psychology||40|
RSMSSB Paper – II
The second paper will be the same as the previous RSMSSB Paper – I. The maximum marks that can be obtained by any candidate is 260. The number of questions that will be there are 130 and the duration of the exam will be for 2 hours.
|GK of sports & physical education & history||40|
|principles of physical education||20|
|supervision of physical education and its organization||20|
|principles of exercises and decision||20|
|The science of the original anatomy, its function and healthy education||40|
|Entertainment camps and yoga||40|
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently decided the date on which the exam will be held. The RSMSSB PTI Exam will be held on 30th September 2018. We now discuss the RSMSSB PTI Exam Syllabus so that you easily crack the exam by preparing yourself well for the following topics.
Geographical. Historical. Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan:-
- Location, extent, relief features, climate, drainage, vegetation, agriculture, livestock, dairy development, population distribution, growth, literacy, sex ratio, religious composition, industries, planning, budgetary trends, major tourist centres.
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, KaIibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar,
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- Gurjar Pratihars
- Chauhans of Ajmer
- Relations with Delhi Sultanate Mewar, Ranthambore and [alor e.
Rajasthan and Mughals – Sanga, Pratap, Mansingh of Amer, Chandrasen, Rai Singh of Bikaner, Raj singh of Mewar.
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan
Peasants and Tribal Movements.
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Role of women during the Medieval and Modern period.
- Society and Religion
- Lok Devata and Devian.
- Saints of Rajasthan.
- The architecture of Temples, Forts and Palaces.
- Various Schools.
- Fairs and Festivals.
- Customs, Dresses and Ornaments.
- Folk Music and Dance.
- Language and Literature
- Office of Governor; Role and Functions of Chief Minister and Cabinet; State Secretariat and Chief Secretary; Organisation and role of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission and State Human Rights Commission, Panchayati Raj in Rajasthan.
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan: Major current issues and happenings at the state level related socio-economic, political, games and sports aspects.
- General Knowledge of World & India Continents, Oceans and their characteristics, global wind system, environmental. problems, global strategies, globalization and its impacts, population trend and distribution, India and U.N.O., Major trends in International policies with special reference to Globalization and Nuclear Nonproliferation.
The government of India Acts of 1919 and 1935; Gandhi’s contribution to National Movement; Ambedkar and Constitution; Making; Salient features of Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy; offices of the Indian President and Prime Minister; India’s federal system; major political Parties.
- Educational Psychology1.
Educational Psychology – its meaning, scope and implications for a teacher in classroom situations. Various psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Learning – its meaning and types, different theories of learning and implications for a teacher, transfer of learning, factors affecting learning, constructivist learning.
- Development of learner – Physical. emotional and social development, development of the child as an individual- concept development.
- Personality – meaning, theories and assessment, adjustment and its mechanism, maladjustment.
- Intelligence and creativity – meaning, theories and measurement, role in learning,
- emotional intelligence- concept and practices, human cognition.
- Motivation – meaning and role in the process of learning, achievement motivation.
- Individual differences – meaning and sources, Education of children with special needs – Gifted and talented students, slow learners, delinquency.
- Development and implications in the education of – Self-concept, attitudes, interest, habits, aptitude and social skills.