Last Updated on February 12, 2019
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019-20 – Hello Candidates!! Here is a piece of great news where there is an opening for the Senior Executive Posts in State Bank Of India. This is excellent news for the job hunters who are passionately looking for the Bank Jobs in India. It comes under Government job sector and once the candidates got selected they will be placed all over India. Most of the candidates were looking for this opportunity and finally, their dream comes true. Here applicants can check the online application form which is available from 22nd January 2019 to 11th February 2019. Check more about SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment here.
The application form will be collected in the online mode. If applicants send the application via printed manner will be rejected. The incorrect application form will be rejected by the State Bank Of India Recruitment board. So applicants should be very careful while filling the Application Form. The below webpage will be helpful for applying SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019-20.
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019-20
|Name of the Board||State Bank of India|
|No of Vacancies||44|
|Name of the post||Senior Executive|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||11th February 2019|
SBI Recruitment 2019 – sbi.co.in
In the below webpage applicants can get to know their selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit, and applications fee. Before applying for the SBI SE Jobs applicants are requested to check the below article. Candidates, those who have completed Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India + Minimum 1 year experience in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks can apply for this Job. For age limit and application fee refer to the below article. Scroll down the entire page to know the upcoming changes in the SBI Recruitment 2019-20.
As per the recent State Bank of India SBI notification 2019, the eligibility details for Senior Executive job has given below. It is very important to check your qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment
SBI Senior Executive Vacancy Details 2019
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give a huge surprise to the candidates. They invite 44 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
|Name Of the Posts||No Of Vacancies|
(Debit Card Operations)
|Manager (Debit Card Marketing)||01|
|Manager (Smart City Projects)||03|
|Manager (Transit / State Road Transport Corporation)||03|
|Manager (UPI & Aggregator)||07|
|Senior Executive (Credit|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Jobs 2019-20
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various State Bank of India SBI job opportunities.
- Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India + Minimum 1 year experience in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks. Employment in a Bank with credit exposure is desirable. Experience Certificate issued by the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of the engagement letter from Banks for others would be required.
- Specific Skills required: Working Knowledge in MS office
- Refer to Official Notification for more details
To apply State Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 50 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
State Bank of India (SBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
State Bank of India (SBI) 44 Senior Executive Job salary details have been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS-II): 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Middle Management Grade Scale-III (MMGS-III): 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Executive (Credit Review): Rs.12.00 lacs – Rs.15.00 Lacs
To apply for the 44 Senior Executive job in State Bank of India the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste-wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.100/-
Steps to Apply for SBI Senior Executive Recruitment 2019-20
- Check the official Notification Given in the below webpage
- Download the notification and read it carefully
- If eligible then click the application form
- Fill the application form with the required details
- Upload the needed files with recent passport size photo
- Pay the application fee
- Finally hit the submit button
- Take the print out of the application form for future use
Important Dates for SBI Careers 2019-20
|submission of online application||04th December 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||28th December 2019|
|Written Exam||27th January 2019|
SBI Recruitment 2019-20 Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|