SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers Pdf free download. Aspirants those who have registered for the State Bank of India Probationary Officer Vacancy should start preparing for the SBI Exam. Candidates those who not yet got the idea about the SBI Probationary Officer Exam can check out the below section. Here in this article, the SBI PO Previous Year Questions are provided in the Pdf format for easy download. These below suggested SBI PO Previous Year Papers will help out the candidates prepare for the exam in an easier way. This article will help you understand the nature of the questions that are asked in the SBI Probationary Officer Exam and get to know the difficulty of the questions. Examiners those who are going through our Isarkariresults site are requested to download all the SBI PO Model Question Paper and make sure you have a practice with all the SBI PO Exam Question Paper. So please do follow the instruction listed below and download all the SBI PO Old Papers.
SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer|
SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper Pdf | SBI PO Exam Papers
Wasting up your time by searching for the SBI PO Sample Papers. Then get through this article. We have collected the SBI PO Sample Papers with Answer and listed below. Those who have started up their preparation make sure you check out with the SBI Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus Pdf and then go for the SBI PO Exam Previous Year Question Papers. SBI Probationary Officer Exam Question Paper Pdf are avail here for both Prelims Exam and Mains Exam with detailed solution. Candidates those who prepare up for the SBI PO Exam make sure download every SBI Probationary Officer Previous Year Solved Question Paper Pdf and make use of it. Only when you get to refer up several State Bank of India SBI PO Exam Paper you can increase your confidence level and manage your timing during the Exam hours. Aspirants those who are really looking forward to the State Bank of India as their career then this is a really hard time. So gather every year SBI PO Model Question Paper and plan for the exam and start your work right now. If you find this article useful, kindly share this SBI PO Previous Year Papers with your friends who are preparing for the SBI PO Exam.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019 | Probationary Officer Exam Pattern 2019
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Total time of 1 Hour|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||30||30||40 minutes|
Download SBI Probationary Officer Model Question Paper
|SBI PO Prelims Solved Question Paper||Download|
|SBI Probationary Officer Model Questions||Download|
|SBI PO Previous Year Papers||Download|
|State Bank of India Prelims Exam Paper||Download|
Important links for SBI PO Exam Pdf 2019
About SBI PO Exam
- SBI PO Exam is conducted under Prelims & Main Exam Level.
- SBI Prelims is conducted for 1 Hour under 100 marks.
- SBI Main Exam is conducted for 3 hours under 200 marks.
- SBI Prelims Exam Questions covers up a total of 100 questions.
- SBI Mains Exam Question covers up a total of 155 questions.
Steps to Prepare for the SBI Probationary Officer Exam
Pattern and Exam Syllabus
- Check out the proper Exam Pattern and Syllabus details.
- Make sure you gather the relevant Exam Syllabus related to your exam.
- Do not skip the topics that are listed in the Syllabus. Make sure you cover up all.
- Get to know the knowledge regarding the exam.
- Search for more books and articles and gather them.
- Have a time table chart which helps you manage your timing.
- Have a mock test and have a regular practice to check out your skills.
Regarding the Exam
- Make a list of the topics that you need to cover up.
- Those topics which you feel is really hard, make it your priority.
- Once done with the hard topics, go for a revision.
- Then cover the easy heading which you feel your good at.
- Once done with each topic you must feel that you are perfect with that particular area.
Mistakes during the exam timing
- Not Following up the time table properly.
- Uncleared concepts – which will result in reducing your score.
- Make sure you focus on the number of hours you go through for each topic.
- Neglecting the hard topics will result in mark reduction.
- Be sure you take up a regular revision for every topic you work for.
- Be self-motivated.