South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20 – South Indian Bank invites young vibrant candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career with one of India’s premier commercial Banks to apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance programme in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore. Here applicants can get to know the eligibility criteria, selection process and other details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20.
On successful completion of the programme within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Scale-I. Interested candidates can apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20 via online mode. The application form will be Update Soon. Here applicants can get to know the entire details about the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||South Indian Bank|
|No of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officers|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
South Indian Bank Careers 2019-20
The selected candidates in the South Indian Bank Recruitment shall undergo an 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch. During the Campus programme, a well-structured syllabus is designed to meet the skill sets as required and to identify candidates in areas of their excellence. On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
Candidates can also get the Loan from the South India Bank for their PG Course. All the candidates selected for the program will be eligible for availing educational loan facility provided by the Bank. The EMIs for the loan would start from the month of joining the Bank. There would be no recovery of EMIs or interest during the One year programme period and the interest accrued during this programming period of one year would be recovered along with the normal EMIs. However, check out more details of South India Bank Recruitment 2019-20 from the below sections of this page.
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of the Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officers||Various posts|
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Jobs 2019
The following are the Educational Qualifications of South Indian Bank Careers 2019
- Candidate should have passed X, XII, and Graduation under regular course (full-time course) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 30.11.2019 only will be eligible to apply.
- Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
Here are the Age Limits of Indian Bank Jobs 2019
- Candidates age must not exceed 25 years.
SIB Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of Online Test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview.
- Initial Shortlisting will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for the online test, GD and Personal Interview.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 Mins|
|English Language||40||50||40 Mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 Mins|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- Rs.23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances
Programme and Fee details
- The selected candidates shall undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch.
- On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
- The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
The following are the Application fee details for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- For General Category: Rs.800/-
- For SC, ST Category: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Careers 2019
- Click the Direct Link to link given above.
- Go to Click Here for Registration.
- Fill your Personal details and click the Save & Next button.
- Upload your scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Fill your Educational details.
- Check the Preview of the Application before final submission of the Application Form.
- Click the Submit button.
- On successful submission, you will be directed to the Payment Portal.
- Pay the requisite Application Fee.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20 – Important Links
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|