Last Updated on July 31, 2018
SSC GD Previous Papers with their Answer Key is given here. Candidates who have applied for the Latest SSC GD Jobs can check here for the complete study materials. Interested applicants can download the SSC GD Practice Papers from the link provided here. The SSC GD Previous Papers with Answers will give an idea about the question sections and weightage from each portion. Also, you can check the SSC GD Previous Papers pattern for better preparation.
SSC GD Previous Papers
Contenders can go through the SSC GD Constable Previous Papers and make use of them in your Exam preparation. SSC General Duty Constable Model Papers are enclosed below. So that the Applicants can easily download the SSC GD Previous Papers by clicking the below free downloading links.
SSC General Duty Constable Model Papers PDF – Download SSC GD Previous Papers PDF
|SSC GD Previous Paper – English||Download Here|
|SSC GD Previous Papers – Quant||Download Here|
|SSC Constable GD Model Question Paper-General Awareness||Download Here|
|SSC GD Previous Year Question Papers – General Intelligence||Download Here|
Preparation Tips for SSC GD Exam
Job Seekers who are looking for SSC GD Preparation Tips can get the best preparation tips here. With the help of the above provided Previous Year Paper of SSC GD, aspirants can easily prepare for the exam. Candidates if you refer the above previous year question papers of SSC GD you can get good results in the exam. Follow the below preparation tips and score good marks in the SSC Constable GD Exam 2018.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability Tips for SSC GD Exam
- It is the most important topic in the exam and candidate can score good marks if they focus well on this section.
- Try to solve it first so that you have some time for other sections.
But even though it is less time consuming, it requires a lot of practice.
- So don’t ignore this section while practicing at any cost
- Key topics to focus on:
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Similarities and Differences
- Number Series/ Arithmetic Reasoning
General Knowledge/General Awareness
- For Current Affairs topics candidates can read newspapers daily.
- Make use of reading any newspaper daily for at least one hour.
- For General Knowledge, refer to school books, magazines, and journals
- Key Topics to focus on:
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
General Tips and Tricks to Prepare for SSC Constable GD Exam
- Divide the Subjects according to the shifts in a day.
- Keep a target while studying. Finish 1-2 chapter per day per topic.
- There is a lot to cover in the syllabus, so make your target of study accordingly.
- Try to avoid any kind of external distraction until the exam is over.
- Practice Mock Tests. You need to practice a lot of Mock Tests on a daily basis.
- Mock tests are a very good mode of practicing and evaluating yourself. You can check your strengths and weaknesses and work on it.