Last Updated on April 1, 2019
SSC MTS Salary Structure 2019 – What will be the Salary of SSC MTS?!! This is a basic question of an applicant who applied for the SSC MTS Exam. Of course, the applicant must know complete details about Salary Structure & Job profile before going to apply for any exam or Jobs. This is a wiser thing that an individual can do towards applying for any Govt or Private jobs. So, to make your work easier we brought down a list of important things including SSC MTS Salary & other official earning sources here.
SSC Multitasking Salary Details
Before going to update you with SSC Multitasking Salary details, let me give a glance about MTS SSC Recruitment process & Exam. In recent, The Staff Selection Commission released a recruitment notification to fill 8,300 vacancies for Multitasking Staff posts through the examination. “SSC MTS Exam” is one of the most participated exams in India. most of the 10th passed students will take part in it.
People who get select in this examination will get a good salary along with great allowances. When we look deeper in it, The SSC Multitasking Salary will be considered as Gross Salary or In-hand Salary. After the commencement of 7th Pay Commission, almost every Govt Job holder incomings were increased to 20%.
Well, Multi Tasking Staff is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted which is a Non-Ministerial post falls under Paybsnd – 1. However, The In hand salary of MTS would be around Rs.18,000/- to Rs.22,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/- per month (Approximately). And it will depend on the cities which the individual is working.
Let’s get a complete picture of SSC MTS Salary from the below table.
SSC MTS Salary, Allowances, Deductions
|Post||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)|
|+ DA on TA||0||0||0|
|Gross Salary (GS)||23,670||21,780||20,340|
|Total Deductions (TD)||3,425||3,425||3,425|
|In-Hand Salary||Rs. 20,245 (GS-TD)||Rs.18,355 (GS-TD)||Rs.16,915 (GS-TD)|
As per the above SSC MTS Salary chart, The Multitasking Staff will get the salary depends on the cities where they are working. As the SSC Recruitment Board segregated three categories of cities which represent on the above salary table.
- X Cities
- Y Cities
- Z Cities
Deductions in SSC Multitasking Salary
There are three major deductions in SSC MTS Salary Structure they are.,
- GPF (NPS), Stands for – General Provident Fund – New Pension Scheme
- CGEGIS Stands for – Central Government Employees General Insurance Scheme.
- CGHS Stands for – Central Government Health Scheme.
SSC MTS Career Growth
In SSC MTS Salary, there will be two types of increments provided by the commission they are i.e,
- Annual Increments – An average of 3% of the total pay in the pay band, to be paid to the individual on a yearly basis.
- Promotional Increments – These are the increments when applicants transform to another level by giving some Departmental Examination conducted by various ministries in the Indian government. At the time of Promotion, The grade pay will increase from promotion to promotion where the basic pay remains the same.
Level of SSC MTS Grade Pay with every Promotion
- 1st Promotion: Rs.1900/- After 3 years of Service
- 2nd Promotion: Rs.2,000/- After 3 years of Service
- 3rd Promotion: Rs.2,400/- After 5 years of Service & so on, up to Rs.5,400/-
SSC Salary for other Posts
|Post Name||Gross Salary|
Thus, That all about SSC MTS Salary. Would you like to see more from us? Here are some related links to the SSC MTS Exam. Don’t forget to check!!