About TCS Recruitment Process: Tata Consultancy Services, which is popularly known as TCS, One of the largest multi-national company in India. It provides both business solutions and services in Information Technology or IT Field. It is one of the world’s largest IT Sector. Tata Consultancy Services is the 4th largest employer in India and it recruits thousands of freshers each year to work on one of its many projects. TCS offers lots of job opportunities to both the freshers and experienced candidates. Candidates those who have got selected will enhance your knowledge by learning new things. To know more details about the TCS Recruitment Process visit the official website www.tcs.com.
TCS is one of the best foundations to kick start your careers. Well, here we can discuss the TSC Recruitment Process and also the way to get placed in TCS. Generally, TCS conducts ON campus and OFF campus recruitment drive for the eligible students. Here in below let’s talk about the TCS Recruitment Process 2019 in detail.
TCS Selection Process 2019
In order to choose a young, energetic and potentially working persons for a company or organization, TCS will undergo some stages of selection Process that includes ability, skills, experience, knowledge and various other related factors. Because of selecting the right candidate will increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. In TCS Recruitment Process candidates will undergo two stages in Selection Process, Once candidates overcome all these stages then candidates will get an Offer in TCS. Kindly check the below details to know about the Stages of Selection Process.
- Online Test
- TCS Interview Process
Under the TCS Interview Process, there are another two stages namely;
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
TCS Recruitment Eligibility Details
- Minimum 60 percent throughout the degree.
- No backlogs should be there.
- A gap in studies for up to 2 years is allowed for valid reasons.
TCS Recruitment Online Test Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Time allotted (in mins)|
According to the latest TCS Exam Pattern 2019 candidates have to answer a total of 42 questions in 90 minutes. Tata Consultancy Services has made a few changes to its test pattern. The new TCS Test pattern of 2019 consists of 4 sections.
TCS Recruitment Online Test Description
- The total time allotted for the written exam is 90 minutes. There will be a negative marking of 0.33 in Quantitative Aptitude and Programming Language Efficiency section but there is no negative marking in the rest of the sections.
- Quantitative Aptitude section section comprises of questions on Averages, Time and Distance, Functions, Geometry. Mixtures , Time and Work, and Allegations, Algebra, Percentages, Ratios, and Number System.
- Programming Language Efficiency is related to basic programming concepts.
- Coding Test contains questions related to Real Time programming. There is an option to choose to code from the languages – C/C++/Java/ Perl and Python.
- Candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round and the Overall level of the paper is moderate.
About TCS Interview Process
Candidates those who have cleared the online Exam can attend the Interview Process. Where there are two stages in the Interview Process. One is a Technical Interview and another One is Personal Interview. Here in the below section, let’s talk in detail about the Interview process. Check Them Out!!
Tips for TCS Recruitment Preparation
- Candidates have to answer 20 questions on quantitative aptitude and reasoning in 40 minutes. The pattern for this section has mentioned above
- Due to the addition of two new sections, the number of questions has come down from 30 to 20 and the time for this section has also come down from 80 minutes to just 40 minutes.
- There is negative marking in this section. All the questions don’t carry the same weight age. Some questions will be marked with a star will carry a higher weight age.
- If the Question marked with a star is wrong, then more marks will be detected. It’s advisable to only attend these questions if you know the answer for sure. Accuracy is very important in the aptitude section.
Sometimes added round will be there, that is called email Writing. While writing the email candidates have to take a few things in mind, which are listed below;
- Read the question and understand it carefully
- Usage of words (use the keywords mentioned in the question)
- Don’t make spelling mistakes
- Avoid typing errors and technical jargon (The email should be simple for everyone to read)
- Use simple sentences
- Pay attention to grammar
- Keep the email brief and to the point
- Don’t skip any of the given words or phrases
Here in isarkariresults we have covered all the details related to the TCS Recruitment process 2019. Aspirants can check the below web page to get more details about the Selection Process. To check more availability of information, the applicants can visit http://careers.tcs.com and gather information.