Last Updated on February 4, 2019
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 – Here is the amazing new fo the people who resident of Tamilnadu State. The officials of the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission released a notification to hire 139 Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police & other Posts through Group 1 exam. People who eagerly waiting to apply for this group 1 exam can start applying from 03rd January 2019. While the closing date of online application form is 31st January 2019. Hence, check out more details of TNPSC Group 1 Notification from the below sections of this page.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police & other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||139|
|Starting Date to Apply||03rd January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply ||31st January 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
TNPSC Notification 2019 – tnpsc.gov.in
This is going to be one of the good opportunity for the unemployed or Job shifting candidates, So we advised applicants to make use of this opportunity and apply before the deadline. Moreover, applicants can grasp details which are necessary to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Notification from this page. Also, visit the Official site of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission i.e tnpsc.gov.in to find require details about TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019.
Candidates who want to see themselves in the above posts at TNPSC can start applying for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment from 03rd January 2019. So, Applicants can show a little hurry towards the notification and send their application form on or before 31st January 2019. Here on this page, one can find the Online Application Form, Eligibility details, Vacancy Details & other important information about TNPSC Group I Notification 2019.
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy Details
Here are the Vacancy details of TNPSC Group I Notification 2019-20.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||56|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||13|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||15|
|District Employment Officer||08|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Jobs 2019 – Group 1 Exam
As per the TNPSC Group 1 Notification, we are going to describe you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application & other necessary details to apply for the above posts. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
- Deputy Collector: Applicant must possess National award for physical efficiency can eligible to apply for this post.
- Assistant Commissioner: Candidates should have passed in degree in subjects like Commerce & law with Diploma in Taxation can eligible to apply.
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies: Applicants should have passed in M.A, M.Com, B.A from any govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- District Employment Officer: Applicant must be passed in Economics/Education/Sociology/Statistics or psychology with Postgraduate Diploma in Social sciences can eligible to apply.
- Assistant Director of Rural Development: Graduation or Post graduation in relevant fields can eligible to apply.
The Age Limit for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 is listed below.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission.
The Salary structure for the above post in TNPSC Group I notification are listed below.
- As per Level-22, Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
|Category||Registration fee||Prelims Exam Fee||Mains Exam Fee||Total Fee|
|General||150 (One Time Registration)||Rs.100/-||Rs.200/-||Rs.450/-|
|SC/ST/Backward/PWD||150 (One Time Registration)||Nil||Nil||Rs.150/-|
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Online Application Form
Here, we will be providing direct links to the online application form to make avail of users. As per the recruitment notification, Applicants need to fill the online application in order to apply for the above post in TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019. The board allows only online applications. So, applicants can keep this in mind and fill the form carefully. Along with the application form we also listed steps to apply for TNPSC Jobs 2019-20. So make use of this article and apply for Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the TNPSC Notification link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload required documents.
- Pay Application Fee (If required)
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
TNPSC Group I Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||01st January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03rd January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st January 2019|
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 – Important Links
Why Isarkariresults.com for TNPSC Notification 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Isarkariresults.com for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page of TNPSC Recruitment 2019, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from the board, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page. Hence, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019-20.