Last Updated on January 23, 2019
TNPSC Notification 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced the latest TNPSC Notification for recruiting 60 candidates to fill Assistant System Engineer, Assistant System Analyst & others. Applicants are requested to check the latest TNPSC notification 2019 fully, Before applying for the job. This is one of the best opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for their Career in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Read this current article to get complete details of TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
Applicants who are interested can fill online applications which are given in TNPSC Notification from 22nd January 2019 to 20th February 2019. Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily by following the instructions given below. This is one of the great career opportunity for job seekers who are looking jobs in Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|No of Vacancies|
|Name of the post|
|Assistant System Engineer, Assistant System Analyst & others|
|TN Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply|
|22nd January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply|
|20th February 2019|
| Official Website|
TNPSC Careers 2019 – tnpsc.gov.in
The detailed information on TNPSC notification 2019 is in the below webpage. The job seekers are requested to read below the TNPSC notification selection process like eligibility criteria, salary details, age limit, and applications fee in the below article. Aspirants can scroll down to know more about TNPSC Notification 2019 here. To know more information on this TNPSC notification, check their official website i.e, www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant System Engineer|
|Assistant System Analyst||24|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Notification 2019
- Assistant System Engineer: Applicant must have passed in B.E/B. Tech or Degree in relevant fields from any Govt recognized instituion or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- Assistant System Analyst: Candidates must have passed in B.E/B. Tech or Degree in relevant fields from any Govt recognized instituion or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- To get more details about Educational Qualification details candidates can refer the Official Notification.
To apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification 2019, the candidates required to attain the following age limit.
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age ||Maximum Age|
|Others||21 Years||30 Years|
|MBCs/DCs/BCs/BC(M) and Destitute Widows of all castes||21 Years||32 Years|
|SCs/SC(A)s/STs||21 Years||35 Years|
The Selection process for TNPSC Notification 2019-19 is given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Here is the Salary Structure for TNPSC Jobs 2019.
- Assistant System Engineer: Rs.37,700/- to Rs.1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Assistant System Analyst: Rs.37,700/- to Rs.1,19,500/- (Level 20)
Here is the Application fee for TNPSC Notification 2019
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
- Application Fee should be paid through Online only.
How to Apply for TNPSC Notification 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the desired Notification link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload required documents.
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
Important Dates for TNPSC Notification 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22nd January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th February 2019|
|Last Date to payment of Application Fee||22nd February 2019|
|Date of Examination||07th April 2019|
Important TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Links