Last Updated on May 20, 2019
TNPSC Notification 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced the latest TNPSC Notification for recruiting 49 candidates to fill Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst. Applicants are requested to check the latest TNPSC notification 2019 fully, Before applying for the job. This is one of the best opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for their Career in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Read this current article to get complete details of TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
Applicants who are interested can fill online applications which are given in TNPSC Notification from 12th April 2019 to 12th May 2019. Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily by following the instructions given below. This is one of the great career opportunity for job seekers who are looking jobs in Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|No of Vacancies||49|
|Name of the post||Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date to Apply||12th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||12th May 2019|
| Official Website||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Careers 2019 – tnpsc.gov.in
The detailed information on TNPSC notification 2019 is in the below webpage. The job seekers are requested to read below the TNPSC notification selection process like eligibility criteria, salary details, age limit, and applications fee in the below article. Aspirants can scroll down to know more about TNPSC Notification 2019 here. To know more information on this TNPSC notification, check their official website i.e, www.tnpsc.gov.in
Also Check: TN Forest Recruitment 2019 – 564 Vacancies
TNPSC Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Analyst in the Drug Testing Laboratory||09|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Notification 2019
- For Drug inspector Post – Must possess a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
- For Junior Analyst Post – Candidate should have completed with Degree in Pharmacy or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemistry.
- For detailed information about the Educational Qualification check out the Official Notification.
To apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification 2019, the candidates required to attain the following age limit.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
The Selection process for TNPSC Notification 2019-19 is given below.
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
Here is the Salary Structure for TNPSC Jobs 2019.
|Name of the post||Pay Scale Details|
|Drug Inspector||Rs. 37700 – 119500 (Level 20) as per the Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017|
|Junior Analyst in the Drug Testing Laboratory||Rs. 36400 – 115700 (Level 16) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017|
- For One Time Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- For Drug Inspector – Rs. 200/-
- For Junior Analyst – Rs. 150/-
- For those who apply for both the Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst – Rs. 200/-
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
How to Apply for TNPSC Notification 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the desired Notification link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload the required documents.
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
Important Dates for TNPSC Notification 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th May 2019|
|Last Date to payment of Application Fee||12th May 2019|
|Date of Written Examination for Drug Inspector||23rd June 2019 (10.00 AM – 1.00 PM)|
|Date of Written Examination for Junior Analyst||23rd June 2019 (2.30PM – 4.30PM)|
Important TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Links
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Recommended Jobs for you
Why Isarkariresults.com for TNPSC Recruitment 2019?
Sarkari Result is the one stop Solution to know about the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment in 2019-20 in a detailed manner. Isarkariresults.com ensures that we provide all the Notifications and Updates Released by Tamil Nadu TNPSC Career Jobs 2019. We are Promising the Users that, will never miss any of the Jobs in TNPSC 2019. Candidates need to do a Simple Task to Stay Updated with TNPSC Vacancy 2019 Notification, that is they have to visit www.isarkariresults.com daily or subscribe to our Notifications. An applicant can get all the Job Openings of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Board and their TNPSC Vacancies 2019-20 details here.