TSPSC One Time Registration: TSPSC OTPR step by step details is available here. The candidates who want to apply for TSPSC recruitment can check the Telangana State PSC OTR Form Process here. Aspirants can get the forget password, registration edit and other details of TSPSC OTPR here. The TSPSC board has step downed the offline application form submission. Telangana State Public Service Commission Board has introduced the new methods to apply for various recruitment that is called One Time Registration in short OTR system. TSPSC OTR is an online process in which the candidate must fill the online application for registering. In this article, candidates will get the complete details about TSPSC One Time Registration 2018 process as well as various methods. Aspirants will also know the steps if they Forget Password and steps to Edit Application process.
TSPSC One Time Registration Login
In the year 2015 TSPSC One Time Registration Process was launched by Telangana State Public Service Commission. The One Time Registration TSPSC is more helpful for the candidates who are going to apply online for TSPSC Jobs. TSPSC Board has introduced this method for better convenient for the students. Aspirants can log in faster for TSPSC OTPR if they have registered already. Candidates will get the TSPSC Notifications via SMS to their registered mobile number once they got registered with TSPSC One Time Registration Process. Telangana Government Job seekers who wish to know all TSPSC Job updates must register yourself @ www.tspsc.gov.in Through this step, you can get all details about the Latest Employment News in Telangana.
Mandatory things for TSPSC One Time Registration 2018
|Aadhar Card Number||Name On Aadhar Card|
10th Class Details:
TSPSC One Time Registration Fee Details
Candidates should pay below amount as a registration fee for TSPSC Registration to get a Permanent Login in www.tspsc.gov.in. The mode of registration for Telangana PSC OTR Registration is Online.
- TS PSC OTR Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online.
One Time Registration TSPSC Steps
First, visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Then click on the Website as shown below
Then you will be directed to a new page, which will be displayed as shown below
In that home page, you can find One Time Registration
Click on New, if you are a new user
Then the application form must be filled with all the required details
Step 6.1 – TSPSC One Time Registration Detailed Steps
- Candidates must first fill the “Aadhaar Details” like Unique Identification Number (UID)/Aadhaar Number/ Enrolment ID and Name as on (UID)/Aadhaar Card.
- After the completion of Aadhaar Details, aspirants can fill their personal information which is provided below
- Name as in SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mother Tongue
- Identification Marks 1
- Identification Marks 2
- And more
- Now fill your education qualification details. Please fill if you have any additional educational details.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature, after the completion of Education details.
- Choose the notification alert for any Jobs and Group.
- Then click on the checkbox to accept the above declaration.
- It is the final step that is Preview, if you will find any error in preview then you can correct it. After checking the preview without any error then you can submit your TSPSC One Time Registration form.
If you are an existing user, then click on Edit
Then enter your TSPSC reference Id, Date of Birth, Captcha and Press Submit.
Emergency Contract about TSPSC One Time Registration Process
For any Notification related issues
Please Call Ph:040 24655555 / 24606666
(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 5:00 P.M on working days)
TSPSC One Time Registration Edit
If you have done any mistakes while filling the TSPSC One Time Registration Form? Then Don’t Worry! Telangana State Public Service Commission has provided the option to Edit One Time Registration TSPSC. With this method, you can change any sort of information which is provided incorrectly. Below are the steps for TS PSC One Time Registration Edit.
- You can edit TS PSC One Time Registration Application @ tspsc.gov.in
- Enter the website, then in One Time Registration, click on Edit.
- Enter your TSPSC Reference ID along with Date of Birth.
- Just enter the Captcha which is provided there and Submits.
- Then the candidate can change the Incorrect details in the TSPSC One Time Registration Application form.
- Then, save the changes and Logout.
TSPSC OTR Registration
After successful registration, aspirants will get a unique User ID and a Password that can be used for registration of all upcoming TSPSC Exams as per their eligibility. With the help of the One Time Registration for TSPSC, aspirants can register once and apply later by using the User ID and Password. To get more details regarding TSPSC One Time Registration 2018 just visit our website and get the complete information.