Last Updated on February 20, 2019
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Here is the latest employment notification for Bank Jobs seekers. One of the national bank i.e, Union Bank of India is 0n board to hire 100 dynamic candidates for the post of Armed Guard. This is going to be one of the best opportunity for the applicants who have passed in 10th class. Well, The official notification was released from the official website i.e, www.unionbankofindia.co.in on this month of January 2019. Candidates who have interested in Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019-20 can check the complete details of the recruitment process here.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||Union Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Armed Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||18th February 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
About Union Bank of India | UBI
Before going to apply for UBI Recruitment 2019, Applicants must know a little about the company. So, to make you avail of UBI info we have listed a few details of Union Bank of India details here. Check it out below.
Union Bank of India is one of the largest govt owned bank in India. The govt has owned nearly 90% of share capital. This is one of the Indian operated banks which is listed in Forbes 2000 list. It has products of Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Finance and Investment Banking, loans etc., it has a revenue of ₹32,198.80 crore. As per the recent survey, it has an employee strength of 35,514. As this is one of the top banks in India, Company needs huge manpower. So, UBI releases huge notification for every year to recruit many candidates. Check Union Bank of India vacancy details in a descriptive manner.
UBI Recruitment 2019 – unionbankofindia.co.in
People who want to apply for Armed Guard post in Union Bank of India Careers 2019 can start applying their Online applications from now. While the closing dates to apply Online for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 is 18th January 2019. Well, the company allows the candidates to apply for Armed Guard posts through Online. So, We have listed here complete eligibility criteria of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 along with Online Application Links. So, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for UBI Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
Union Bank of India Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Union Bank of India Careers 2019-20
As per the Notification, we are going to describe you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application & other necessary details to apply for Apprentice post in Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of Union Bank of India Jobs 2019-20.
- Armed Guard: Applicants Must have passed in 10th class or its equivalent examinations from any govt recognize instituion or university can apply for this post.
- Along with this, candidates should have qualified in MBA/M. Tech from any govt recognized institution or university can apply for this post.
The Age Limit for UBI Recruitment 2019 is listed below.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of Union Bank of India
The Salary structure of Armed Guard post in Union Bank of India Notification is as follow,
- Rs.9560/- to Rs.18,545/- Per Month
- Online Examination
- Physical Test
- For OC/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST: Nill
- The Application Fee should be paid through Online Banking.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on Armed guard Notification 2018 link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload required documents.
- Pay Application Fee (If required)
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th February 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||18th February 2019|
UBI Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Job Profile of Armed Guard in Union Bank of India
Before going to apply for any kind of govt jobs, just have a glance look of Job profile. this will play a major role to apply for a job. In fact, this is an initial step to apply for any kind of Job. As per the rules & regulations of Union Bank of India we have listed out the Job Description of Armed Guard post here. So, Let’s move on to that!!
- An Armed Guard primary duty is to look after the premises or department for the purpose of safety & Security. This is to be against of attack, assault, Infiltration, and against to removal of the bank’s property by an authorized person and guard as above the movement of cash from one place to another place it may be inside or outside the bank.
- For the above purpose, the candidate needs to handle a weapon which will be given by the bank.
- Operating gadgets like Electronic alarm system, CCTV System, X-Ray machines, Door Frame Metal Detector for the security of men and material entering or exiting from the bank premises.
- Should be able to work in shifts includes night shifts.
- Should perform other routine duties of the subordinate cadre as required by the management from time to time.
Thus, these are few responsibilities of Armed Guard post in UBI recruitment 2019. Furthermore, clarifications candidates can refer to the official notification which is linked above.
Why Isarkariresults.com for Union Bank of India Notification 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Isarkariresults.com for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of Union Bank of India under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from Union Bank of India, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page. Hence, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019-20.