Last Updated on April 24, 2019
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle is going to unleash the UP GDS Result 2019. The Aspirant who was applied for the Uttar Pradesh postal Circle Gramin dak recruitment 2019 can check their result at the official website. To download the result candidates should log in to the official website and enter the desired details to download the UP postal Circle GDS Result 2019. The aspirants who have applied for the Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak can check their UP GDS merit List 2019 / GDS Results 2019 here. Most of the candidates are searching online for UP GDS Result Date / Uttar Pradesh GDS Result Expected Date.
|Live Updates: Uttar Pradesh GDS Result 2019 will be Available Soon. Stay connected with us|
UP GDS Result 2019
If you’re one in every one of those candidates who has already applied for the GDS recruitment and eagerly waiting for the results to be declared then, you have come to the right place. That’s because here you’ll find all the necessary information regarding the Gramin Dak Sevak result and merit list. From this article, candidates can clear all their doubts and queries. All the information provided here is given in details just for your convenience. In this article, we have provided detailed information about the UP GDS Cut Off Marks 2019 & the process to check the UP GDS Result 2019.
About UP Gramin Dek Sevak Recruitment
Indian Post office has released the recruitment notification to fill up 5314 vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Post in Uttar Pradesh State/ Circle. A huge number of candidates has applied for the post through online mode. The aspirants who are eligible have applied for the post from 30th October 2017 to 04th December 2017. Below we have provided the complete details about the UP GDS Merit List & Other information.
About UP Gramin Dak Sevak Exam
The Department of Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has not conducted any type of exam for the UP GDS Post. The board will select the candidate based on their marks in the class 10th standard.
Selection Procedure for Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Post
- The candidates will be selected for the UP Gramin Dak Sevak Posts 2019 based on their marks in the 10th class.
- By the score of 10th class, aspirants will be listed in the merit list and they were selected for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts.
- The candidates who got the same score can be selected on basis of merit order of DOB, ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, OBC Male, UR Male.
Download UP GDS Result 2019 – Available Soon
How to Check the Uttar Pradesh GDS Result 2019
- Visit the Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement website i.e appost.in/gdsonline
- In the home page, you can find the Uttar Pradesh Region on the left side.
- Click on the result link beside the Uttar Pradesh Region.
- The Result will be released in the PDF format.
- Check your results in that PDF using your name or roll number
- Take the print out of the result for further reference.
Details mentioned on UP Postal Circle GDS result
The UP GDS Result will be released in the PDF format. The candidates can easily find their results as the results are released in the PDF format. Candidates need not to have any login credentials to check their UP GDS Merit result. The result will indicate the names of the selected candidates in the order of merit.
The information that will be printed on UP Post GDS result PDF is provided below
- Division of UP postal circle
- Head Office (HO) Name
- SO name
- Branch Office (BO) name
- Post name
- Category of the candidate
- Number of the post
- Registration no.
- Name of the selected candidates with the percentage
What after the declaration of UP Gramin Dek Result 2019?
After the publication of UP GDS merit list, the selected candidates will receive an SMS on their registered Mobile Number. Mere SMS or any other intimation do not entitle a candidate to claim for an appointment and final selection for GDS post. Respective recruiting agencies will also send a physical intimation to the candidates on provisional selection.
The final selection and appointment of the candidates who got selected will be made once the verification of all the educational documents and other certificates are done. It is mandatory for all the candidates to produce their original documents during their verification time. Schedule and Venue for document verification will be communicated to all the selected candidates through SMS/email or website.
The UP Post GDS final merit list or result will also be published on the official portal on notified dates.
UP Post GDS result- Important points
- GDS result for UP Postal circle is expected to release soon.
- Candidates can check merit list online.
- The merit list will be published online based on their provisional state.
- Uttar Pradesh GDS Result will be made after satisfactory verification of the documents of the candidates.
Aspirants are advised to make a bookmark of this page to get the latest information about the UP GDS Result 2019. Subscribe to our Rojgar Result Page to get the updates about the Uttar Pradesh GDS Result 2019.