Last Updated on March 8, 2019
UP Lekhpal Previous Year Paper Pdf Download available here. Registered candidates for the UP Chakbandhi Lekhpal Exam should get to know the type of questions that appear in the exam. And in this article, candidates can check down the section below to know the Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Previous Year Question Paper Pdf Download at free of cost. Scroll down this article and find all the UPSSSC Lekhpal Question Paper along with answer key in the below section.
UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam 2019-20 Overview @ upsssc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Chakbandhi Lekhpal|
|Exam Type||Written Examination|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Download UP Chakbandhi Lekhpal Previous Year Paper
Aspirants those who are determinant about the UPSSSC Career, then you should make a serious session to start up your preparation. To help you out during the exam time here we have gathered and listed out the UP Lekhpal Previous Year Question Paper Pdf Download. Here candidates can find the UPSSSC Chakbandhi Lekhpal Solved Papers of previously conducted exams. Examiners do take this UPSSSC Exam seriously as that the emerging competition is really tough. Download all the UP Chakbandhi Previous Year Paper Pdf from the section below. Refer through all the Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC Lekhal Model Questions and get to know the nature of the exam. Also, candidates can check the UP Lekhal Exam Pattern to know the marks allocation according to the subject manner and number of questions asked under each UP Lekhal Subjects.
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2019 | Chakbandhi Lekhpal Exam Pattern
|Topics/ Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)||25||25|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
About UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam
- UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam is of Intermediate Standard.
- The UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam is of Objective type i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions
- UP Lekhpal Exam consists of 160 questions.
- A total of 80 marks in conducted for the UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam.
- There are 4 sections and each question carries of 0.5 marks.
Direct Link for UPSSSC Exam Papers | UP Lekhpal Question Paper
|UP Lekhpal Previous Year Paper in Hindi||Download|
|UPSSSC Lekhpal Sample Questions||Download|
|UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Question Paper||Download|
|UPSSSC Lekhpal Model Questions||Download|
|Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Previous Year Question Paper in English||Download|
Important Links for UP Chakbandi Adhikari Syllabus 2019 Pdf
|UP Lekhpal Syllabus||Click Here|
|UP Lekhpal Recruitment||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
UP Lekhpal Questions related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित बिंदु)
This part is also very essential, Reason is
- This Part is New to candidates.
- The syllabus is limited but very wide.
- Some Parts like Govt Schemes will be covered under the Current Affair Section.
- Some questions will be of common sense based or To check your knowledge of surroundings so be ready for that.
- Candidates need to save time in the written exam to solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from other sections like General Hindi & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- To answer this Mathematics Part candidates needs to practice with more on selected topics.
- Candidates can set the number of questions to be solved by giving proper attention to all other sections to achieve your target. The oriented topics scheme is useful for solving problems.
- Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognizes the nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practising more & more Questions.
Tips to Crack the Lekhpal Exam
Candidates need to follow the following Tips to crack Lekhpal Exam 2019
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
- Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in the exam.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to the exam. In Revision, the process focuses more on the Topic which is your weakness. Pay less attention to The topic you well prepared.
- Practice Sets – After you complete syllabus, give Practice Tests with Honesty. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In the last five days focus on your weak points.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention towards time during solving questions.
- Before filling your options on OMR sheets, take the final look on questions & recheck your Answers.
- This Part takes less time to solve & Candidates can score more.
- In this section, candidates need to focus more on selected topics described below.
- Candidates need to prepare well & Cover all topics related to Hindi Part.
- It is often seen that candidates seem this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking especially in the Hindi Language.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave Hindi Language part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Strategy for UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2019
- Attempt Math in Last. Solve those Questions whom you think are easy.
- Try to maintain Accuracy in solving Question Paper of Chakbandi Lekhpal.
- Save 15 Minutes for Bubble Filling & Re-Checking of Questions.
- First Read Question Paper/ Instructions Carefully, whether there is Negative Marking or Not.
- Mark Tough Questions & do them in Last.
- Don’t waste time on any one Question.
- Then First Solve General Hindi Part, General Knowledge & Questions related to Rural Areas.
- Try to attempt this part in Minimum Time as you can.
- If There will no Negative Marking, then Attempt all questions.