Last Updated on January 30, 2019
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2019-20: Here is a great news for the Job seekers who are looking for the Job in Uttar Pradesh. There is a huge opening for the post Assistant Teacher in Uttar Pradesh. Here, there are 69000 Vacancies are there for the Assistant Teacher job. Candidates who are passionate about teaching job can apply for this post and are requested to fill the UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2019-20.
The advertisement will be released on 05-12-2019 !! To Apply for UP Subsidiaries on 69000 Positions, you need to submit online forms from 06th December 2019. As per the newspaper advertisement of the Primary Shikshak Bharti, candidates can go for the registration process until the last date is 20th December 2019. After the completion of the registration process, you have to participate in the examination on 06-01-2019. In the below section applicant can get to know the entire details about the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment process 2019-20.
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|No of Vacancies||69000|
|Name of the post||Assistant Teacher (Sahayak Adhyapak)|
|Job Category||UP Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019-20
On the issue of the mandate of recruitment of 69,000 assistant teachers, it is believed that the government has increased the number of posts to increase the gap of 500. The first government had decided to recruit 68,500 teachers. But in the last 68,500 teachers recruitment due to dispute, the second recruitment examination going to be on January 6 has been posted 69,000. UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy Recruitment is mandated on late evening continues to be rated.
The examination will be held on 6th January to 11 from 2:30 pm on the headquarters of districts in need. Its responsibility is to test regular authority office. Special thing is that seven years of the following BEd degree holders of the primary level of recruitment for the opportunity given to it. National Teacher Education Council ( NCTE ) has this year 28 Jun to the notification issued by BEd degree holders the primary level of recruitment in the event has had. The primary level of TET in 2019 in the BEd candidates the opportunity was had. Here Applicants can get to know the eligibility criteria for UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2019-20.
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy Details
|District||No. of Posts|
|Kushi Nagar||1600 Posts|
|Lakhimpurkhiri & Behraich||1700 posts Each|
|Agra & Devriya||1200 Posts|
|Amethi & Banda||1100 Posts|
|Ambedkar Nagar||1000 Posts|
|Santkabir Nagar||1000 Posts|
|Mirzapur, Fatehpur||1250 Posts Each|
|Maharajganj, Rampur||1200 Posts Each|
|Siddhartha Nagar, Shahjahanpur||1150 Posts Each|
|Aligarh, Sonbhadra||1100 Posts Each|
|Bulandshahar, Hamirpur, Furrukhabad, Azamgarh||1000 Posts Each|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2019-20
Here is the Educational Qualification for UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2019-20.
- Candidates Who have two-year D.El.Ed., BTC, Two Years BTC from Distance Education, D.El.Ed Special Education, Specific BTC, BTC Urdu, a Degree of Four Year B.El.Ed. and Passing Teacher Eligibility Examination Can Apply. Candidates Should Check the Details there.
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy Age Limit
The following are the Ag limit of UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019-20.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
Relaxation in Age for UP Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment will be given to the SC/ST/OBC aspirants as per norms of Government which is given below:
- SC/ST: 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 Years
- PWD: 15 Years
Selection Process for UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2019
- 68,500 teachers recruited the written test (UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti Pariksha) in the subjective paper is the reason causing the storm to see the 69,000 of North State assistant teacher recruitment exam in multiple choice question put to the decision taken was that the answer OMR sheet on the will.
- The primary level of TET in successful candidates included will be the result of four or five in December and declared to be the expectation is. Supposed to be going to that class one of the five to the TET to 3 from 3.5 million to candidates successful will.
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy Exam Pattern
- Marks Details: 150
- Duration of The Exam: 3 Hours
- Type of Uttar Pradesh Assistant General Administration: Objective Type
|Subject||No Of Questions|
|Environmental Science & Studies||10|
|Life skill management||10|
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy Pay Scale
- Selected candidates for UP Primary Teacher Vacancy will get the Basic pay scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800 / – with grade Rs.4,600 / – from the UP Government Other allowances and benefits for Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment will be permissible as per the norms of management panel
Here is the Application Fee for UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2019
- For General Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.400/-
How to Apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019-20
- Candidates can visit the official website of the organization which is given below
- Afterward, you have to click the appropriate link of Assistant Teacher Notification
- Enter the required details in UP Assistant Teacher Online Application form
- After the completion of the registration process, Upload documents if required and take a preview of the complete U.P. Subsidency Adhapak Bharti Form.
- Click “Submit” tab and take a print out for future reference.
How to Apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019-20
Important Dates for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2019-20
|Advertisement Available||Update Soon|
|Starting Dates to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last date to Pay Exam Fee||Update Soon|
|UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Result Declaration||Update Soon|
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2019-20 Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus||UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus|
|Previous Papers||UP Assistant Teacher Previous Papers|
|Official Website||Click Here|