UPRVUNL Syllabus 2019 – Get the UPRVUNL JET Syllabus and UPRVUNL JE Exam Pattern. Candidates those who have applied for the UPRVUNL Exam will get the basic and necessary details related to the Uttar Pradesh RVUNL Exam. Scroll down the below section and get to know the UPRVUNL Recruitment link along with the UPRVUNL Exam Selection Process. Candidates Download UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus Pdf along with the exam pattern at free of cost. Before going depth into the RVUNL Uttar Pradesh Syllabus candidates are requested to have a look into the UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 Notification.
UPRVUNL JE Syllabus Pdf Download
Aspirants, those who dream to work under UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd can check the official notification and apply for the 117 UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs. Applied candidates can check here to know the UPRVUNL Syllabus details and UPRVUNL Exam Pattern details. During the exam time, candidates may find difficulty in searching for the UPRVUNL JET Exam Syllabus along with the UPRVUNL JE Exam Pattern. So we have planned and listed out the updated UPRVUNL Engineering Syllabus Pdf here. Candidates can check with the below section to know the weightage of the subject and the total marks allotted for each subject and the time duration in the Uttar Pradesh UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern section. Check the UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd Syllabus section to know the UPRVUNL JE Civil Syllabus and UPRVUNL Syllabus JE Mechanical and along with the other subjects syllabus details.
About UPRVUNL Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd has announced the recruitment notification for Junior Engineer Trainee & Various Vacancies. Candidates can check through the official notification to know the UPRVUNL Exam Dates for JET Jobs. Make sure you start your preparation with the UPRVUNL Exam Syllabus and proper UPRVUNL JE Exam Pattern details.
About UPRVUNL Exam
- UPRVUNL Exam is a Computer Based Test.
- Total marks allotted for the UPRVUNL Exam is 200 marks.
- UPRVUNL Exam is conducted for a total for 200 questions.
- Technical related topics will cover up 150 questions and each question carries one mark.
UPRVUNL Exam Pattern | UPRVUNL JE Exam Pattern
|Test Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Computer Based Test [CBT]||Technical Related Topics||150||150|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||50||50|
RVUNL Uttar Pradesh Syllabus Pdf 2019
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd Electrical syllabus
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Power Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Basic Electronics etc.
UPRVUNL Syllabus JE Mechanical
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision Making
- Embedded Figures.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
Electronics & communication Syllabus
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
UPRVUNL JE Civil Syllabus
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundations.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Usage of Words.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Parts of Speech.
- Fill in the blanks etc.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Geography.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues etc.
- Alphabet Series.
- Observation etc.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Spatial Visualization.
Important Links for UPRVUNL Exam Syllabus Pdf 2019
|UPRVUNL Recruitment||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|