Last Updated on February 4, 2019
UPSC IES 2019 Notification – Apply for 581 Vacancies in UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2019. Union Public Service Commission announces 581 New Vacancies recently through UPSC IES Notification 2019. Candidates eagerly waiting to apply for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2019 can start applying from 27th September 2019. however, UPSC IES 2019 Apply Online Link is provided in the below sections. Last Date to apply for UPSC IES 2019 Vacancy is 22nd October 2019. To know more about UPSC Exam Please read further sections and also take a look at www.upsc.gov.in. Stay Connected with us get more updates about UPSC Notification 2019.
UPSC IES 2019 Notification – Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2019|
|No. of Vacancies||581|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date to submit UPSC IES 2019 Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||Update Soon|
|UPSC IES Exam Date 2019||Update Soon|
UPSC IES 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Examination||Number of Vacancies|
|Engineering Services Examination 2019||581|
UPSC Engineering Services 2019 Notification Eligibility Details
Candidates who want to apply for UPSC IES 2019 Exam Notification can detailed information such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Details etc.. Before applying for the Job Vacancy in UPSC IES 2019 Notification, take a quick look at below sections of this page.
UPSC IES Exam 2019-19 Educational Qualification
Jobs Seekers who have completed below educational qualifications can apply for UPSC Exam 2019 Notification through www.upsc.gov.in
- Passed Engineering in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunications from a recognized University or Institution
UPSC IES 2019 Exam Age Limit
Candidates applying for UPSC IES Exam 2019-19 will get the following amount as salary,
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- As per the Rules of Unin Public Service Commission
UPSC IES 2019 Notification Details
www.upsc.gov.in recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Aspirants who have applied for the UPSC IES Examination 2019 must undergo following tests which will be conducted by the UPSC.
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Mains)
UPSC Indian Engineering Services Salary
- Attractive Salary
UPSC IES 2019 Recruitment Application Fee
Applicants who want to apply for the UPSC IES 2019-19 Exam must pay the following amount as application fee to get registered for the Examination.
- Rs.200/- for General Candidates
- No Application Fee for SC/ST Candidates
UPSC IES 2019 Apply Online Steps
- Log on to the UPSC Official Website i.e www.upsc.gov.in or Click on UPSC IES 2019 Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Start filling the application form with necessary details.
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee.
- Finally, hit on submit button before the application ends.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2108 Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||Update Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date to submit UPSC IES Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Pay UPSC IES 2019 Application Fee||Update Soon|
|UPSC IES 2019 Exam Date||Update Soon|
|UPSC IES Exam 2019 Results Date||Update Soon|
UPSC IES Recruitment 2019 Important Links
|UPSC IES 2019 Official Notification||Click Here|
|UPDC IES 2019 Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Union Public Service Commission
The Public Service Commission of the Union (UPSC, Hindi: संघ लोक आयोगा आयोग) is India’s main recruitment agency. He is responsible for appointments and exams for the All India services and the services of group A and group B of Central. While the Personnel and Training Department is the central personnel agency in India. The letter of the agency is granted by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, entitled Services Under the Union and the States. The commission has the mandate of the Constitution for the appointment of Union and All India Services services. You should also consult the Government on matters related to appointment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary matters.
The Union Public Service Commission reports directly to the president and advises the government through President. Even though, such advice is not binding on Government. As a constitutional authority, UPSC is one of the few institutions that operate with autonomy and freedom, along with the highest judicial power in the country and, most recently, the Electoral Commission. The commission is based at Dholpur House in New Delhi and operates through its own secretariat. Arvind Saxena is your current UPSC president. Established on October 1, 1926 as a Public Service Commission, it was later reconstituted as a Federal Public Service Commission by the Government of India Act of 1935; only to be renamed the Public Service Commission of the Union today after independence.
UPSC IES 2019 Category Wise Details
CATEGORY I—CIVIL ENGINEERING
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers.
- Indian Railway Stores Service (Civil Engineering Posts).
- Central Engineering Service
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service AWM/JTS (Civil Engineering Post)
- Central Engineering Service (Roads), Group-A (Civil Engineering Posts).
- Survey of India Group ‘A’ Service.
- AEE(Civil) in Border Road Engineering Service.
- Indian Defence Service of Engineers.
- AEE(QS&C) in MES Surveyor Cadre
CATEGORY II—MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers.
- Indian Railway Stores Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
- Central Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service AWM/JTS (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
- Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service/SSO-II (Mechanical).
- AEE in GSI Engineering Service Gr ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Service of Engineers.
- Indian Naval Armament Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
- (Mechanical Engineering Posts) Assistant. Naval Store Officer Grade-I in Indian Navy.
- AEE(Elect & Mech) in Border Roads Engineering Service
Why Isarkariresults.com for UPSC IES 2019 Exam Notification?
We, the dedicated team members of Isarkariresults.com are very much focused towarsd our work. We, as a team always try to provide great and true opportunity in UPSC IES Recruitment 2019. All interested candidates can check the above details and apply for the same. Also, we provide the complete eligibility criteria of the UPSC Notification 2019. Along with the recruitment details, we also provide UPSC IES Syllabus and Previous Papers with Solutions. Therefore, aspirants can make best use of this information. Also, subscribe to our newsletter for more such job updates regarding the latest UPSC Online Application and UPSC news or keep visiting Isarkariresults.com daily.