UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019: Amazing news for the applicants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs!! The Union Public Service Commission has released an official notification for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy examinations. So, Applicants who want to join in the esteemed organization like UPSC can get complete details of the recruitment process here.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancies||392|
|Name of the Exams|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply|
09th January 2019
| Last Date to Apply|
04th February 2019
| Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – upsc.gov.in
This is going to one of the best opportunity for the applicants who are looking to get placed in Govt Jobs. People are advised to send the application form on or before 04th February 2019. As per the notification, the exam will be conducted on April 21st for the admissions to the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Air Force department of NDA. After successful completion of exam applicants required to attend the SSB Interview for final placement. Hence, all these vacancies can be filled through UPSC NDA, UPSC NA Examinations only. Well, Check out more details from the UPSC official site i.e, upsc.gov.in.
Candidates those who are applying for UPSC NDA Recruitment can check their eligibility criteria like educational Qualification, age limit, application link, selection process and so on. Before applying for UPSC Recruitment 2019 candidates are requested to check the below web page to avoid confusion while filling the application form. The incomplete application form will be rejected by the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment board. For more details scroll down the below page.
UPSC NDA Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|National Defence Academy (NDA)||342|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||50|
UPSC NDA, NA Examinations 2019-20 Eligibility Details
- National Defence Academy: Applicants must have passed in Intermediate (10+2 pattern) from any Govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this exam.
- Naval Academy: Applicants must have passed in Intermediate (10+2 pattern) from any Govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this exam.
- To get detailed information about Educational Qualification of UPSC Recruitment 2019, Applicants can refer the official notification.
The Age limit for Union Public Service Commission NDA, NA Exam is listed below
- Maximum: Not Earlier than 02-07-2000.
- Maximum: Not later than 01-07-2003.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Examination/ interview.
- Check in the Official Notification.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee is Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nill
- Application fee should be paid through Online or Offline.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019 – Online Application Form
Here, we will be providing direct links to the online application form to make avail of users. As per the recruitment notification, Applicants need to fill the online application in order to apply for the above post in UPSC NDA Exam 2019. The board allows only online applications. So, applicants can keep this in mind and fill the form carefully. Along with the application form we also listed steps to apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019-20. So make use of this article and apply for the clerk post.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA, NA Examination 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the desired Notification link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload required documents.
- Pay Application Fee (If required)
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Date||09th January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||09th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by Cash)||03rd|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||04th|
|Date of Online Application Form Withdrawn||08th to 14th|
|Date of Exam||21st April 2019|
|Date of Declaration of Exam Results||June 2019|
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
|Apply Online Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|