Last Updated on January 17, 2019
UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission is hiring experienced and skilled candidates for the Posts of Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Scientist, Senior Lecturer & others. There are 358 posts are available which will be filled by the deserving candidates. Applicants can apply the applications through online mode. Those who are very much interested and want to work with Government organization can apply for UPSC Vacancy by filling the online application form.
UPSC Recruitment online Registration has been started now in UPSC Recruitment 2019. Contenders are required to submit the online Application Form on or before the last date that is 31st January 2019. For knowing more details regarding Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment 2019, check the below web page.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancies||358|
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Scientist, Senior Lecturer & others|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
| Last Date to Apply||31st January 2019|
UPSC Notification 2019 | UPSC Online
Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2019 entirely, Before applying for the UPSC Recruitment 2019. Union Public Service Commission UPSC career comes under the Government job sector. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for UPSC Career. Application for UPSC Recruitment is collected in the online mode.
Applicants can check with the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application process, application fee, selection process and so on in the below web page. Candidates can get the latest UPSC job notification here.
UPSC Vacancy Details 2019 – upsc.gov.in
Candidates those who are applying for UPSC Recruitment 2019 can check with the vacancy details here
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia)||04|
|Assistant Professor (Cardiology)||01|
|Assistant Professor (CTVS)||02|
|Assistant Professor (gastro Medicine)||01|
|Assist Professor (Gastro Surgery)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Nephrology)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Neurology)||01|
|Assist Professor (Psychiatry)||01|
|Assist Professor (Pulmonary Medicine)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Radiology)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Urology)||01|
|Engineer & & Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical)||01|
|Scientist B (Junior Geophysicist)||03|
|Medical Officer (GDMO)||327|
|Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology)||02|
|Sr Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||02|
|Senior Lecturer (General Medicine)||01|
|Sr Lecturer (Paediatrics)||01|
|Sr Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases)||01|
|Sr Lecturer (Pathology)||02|
|Sr Lecturer (Radio Diagnosis)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Career 2019
- Assistant Professor: Applicants should have passed in MBBS with relevant discipline from any govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor: Candidate should hold a graduation degree in relevant fields from any govt recognized institution can apply for this post.
- Scientist B: Contenders should be passed in Masters Degree in relevant discipline with relevant experience can apply.
- Medical Officer: Should hold MBBS Degree
- Senior Lecturer: MD (in relevant fields) with experience
- Assistant Professor: 40 to 43 Years
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor: 55 Years
- Scientist B: 35 Years
- Medical Officer: 32 Years
- Senior Lecturer: 50 to 53 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of Indian govt.
- Written Test
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 60 Air Safety Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Assistant Professor: Level-11 in the 7th CPC pay matrix+NPA
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor: Level-12 in the 7th CPC.
- For Scientist B: Level-10 in the 7th CPC.
- Medical Officer: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with GP of Rs.5,400/- + NPA.
- Senior Lecturer: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with GP of Rs.8,600/- + NPA.
- Applying candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Visit UPSC Online official website which is mentioned in the below web page.
- Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility for UPSC Jobs 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through the online application link “Apply Now”.
- Create your registration on UPSC and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 60 Air Safety Officer job by clicking apply button.
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment, if UPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step.
- Take print your application form for future use.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2019|
Important Links for UPSC Jobs 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|