Last Updated on October 30, 2018
UPTET Admit Card 2018: UPTET Admit Card 2018 will soon be released for Primary Teachers and Upper Primary Teachers by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPTET) on the official site @ upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The examination is to be held on 18.11.2018. The UPTET Admit Card 2018 is for the post of Primary Teachers. There are about various numbers of vacant posts for UPTET . At the present moment, the UPTET has just notified the release date of the UPTET Admit Card. We will update the page with a link to download the UPTET Hall Ticket 2018 in isarkariresults.com (Sarkari Result) so that the Candidates can download the UPTET Hall Ticket 2018.
UPTET Admit Card 2018
Name of the Board: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
Post Name: Primary Teachers and Upper Primary Teachers
Mode of the Examination: Online
Category: Admit Card
Exam Date: 18th November 2018
Admit Card Available Date: 30th October 2018
Result Date: Available Soon
|UPTET Admit Card Status: Released|
|How to Download UPTET Admit Card 2018|
UPTET Admit Card 2018 Download Important Links
|UPTET Admit Card||Download|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Previous Year Question Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPTET Admit Card 2018 – Important details
Applicants must download the UPTET Admit card 2018 through online mode. They must use their application number to the login page. After downloading the UPTET admit card 2018, the applicant must not forget taking a paper copy of the UPTET Admit card 2018. Candidates must read all guidelines specified on the UPTET Hall Ticket 2018 and must present it on the day of the UPTET Exam. Candidates are trained to maintain a delicate duplicate with respect to the UPTET 2018 admission card, even after the exam, as this may be necessary at the time of membership or verification of documents.
Your UPTET Hall Ticket must contain your
- Exam centre address
- Exam date and timing
- Your unique roll number
- Examination instructions
Basic Mistakes to Avoid While Downloading The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Admit Card 2018
- Utilize fast web association with download the concede card
- Incline toward Google Chrome for UPTET concede card download
- Try not to write/damage anything on your UPTET Hall Ticket
- Try not to put your mark without an invigilator.
- Don’t forget to carry your UPTET Admit card to the examination centre
- Read directions precisely mentioned on your Hall Ticket
UPTET Exam Pattern
The following are the things that you should know before writing the UPTET Exam. Knowing the UPTET Exam Pattern will help you perform better in the UPTET Exam.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development, Learning & Pedagogy||30||30|
|1st Language (Hindi)||30||30|
|2nd Language (Anyone from English, Urdu & Sanskrit)||30||30|
Important ID Proofs to carry for UPTET Exam
You must pass identification tests when you pass a UPTET exam. Carry one of the following identification tests at the same time as your UPTET Hall Ticket 2018.
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- College Id
- Adhar Card
- Driving License
UPTET is composed for enrollment of Primary and Upper Primary Level educators in the schools of Uttar Pradesh. Like each year, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) will choose the syllabus of the exam. UPTET Syllabus has been comparable throughout the years.
The syllabus for UPTET Paper 1 has inquiries from Child Development, Learning and Pedagogy, first Language, Second Language, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. Paper 2 has alternatives in the fourth subject among arithmetic and Social Studies.
UPTET Syllabus for Child Development, Learning and Pedagogy
- Child Development
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes
- Individual Differences
- Understanding diverse learners
- Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005
UPTET Syllabus for Language I
- Unseen Prose Passage. Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Unseen Poem.
- Identification of Alliteration
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms: Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama.
- Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors and Disorders.
- Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching
UPTET Syllabus for Language II
- Pedagogy of Language Development
UPTET Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number systems
- Simple Intrest
- Compound Intrest
- Profit and loss
- Logical Thinking
UPTET Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- Family Personal relationships
- Clothes and Habitats
- Public places and Institutions
- Our Culture and Civilization
- Transport and Communication
- Personal Hygiene
- Matter and Energy
- Concept and scope of Environment Studies
- Experimentation/Practical Work Discussion