Last Updated on April 11, 2019
UTET Syllabus 2019 – Uttarakhand Government recruits candidates for the Teaching Profession. Those candidates who have registered for the UTET Exam check out the Official Site to know the UTET Exam Dates. Get down the below section and gather all the TET Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf along with the TET Exam pattern for Paper I & Paper II. Also here we have listed the Uttarakhand TET Exam 2019 Selection Process details in this article. Get through the article completely before your UTET Examination 2019-20.
Download Uttarakhand TET Exam Syllabus Pdf
Candidates those who searching up for the UTET Exam Syllabus can find the complete details in this article. We have gathered the list out of the UTET Syllabus for your exam preparation. Make sure you go through the section completely. To crack down the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test candidates must get the right and updated Syllabus details. Before going through the Syllabus get into the TET Exam Pattern which tells you the overall outline of the exam. Exam Pattern will let you know which are all the area that you have concentrate and the mark allocation for each subject. As there is really heavy competition for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Exam candidates do take this exam seriously and start up your preparation with a proper schedule.
Uttarakhand TET Exam 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
UTET Exam Pattern 2019-20
Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I Exam Pattern
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
UTET Paper II Exam Pattern 2019
|Paper||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher|
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science (c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)|
Updated UTET Exam Syllabus 2019
UTET Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus:
Unit-I: Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development. Factors affection development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning Role of Heredity and environment.
Unit -2: Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes, Factors Affection learning, Theories of learning and its implication, How Children learn and think and Motivation and Implications for Learning.
Unit-3: Individual Differences: Meaning, types and factors Affection Individual differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste & religion. Personality: Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. It’s a measurement. Intelligence: Concept, Theories, and its measurement, Multidimensional Intelligence.
Unit-4: Understanding diverse learners: Backward, Mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, especially abled, Learning Difficulties. Adjustment: Concept and ways of adjustment, Role of teacher in the adjustment.
Unit-5: Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005, Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement, and Evaluation. Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation, Constriction of Achievement Test, Action Research. Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers).
UTET English Syllabus 2019 Pdf
Unit-1: Unseen Prose Passage, Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
Unit-2: Unseen Poem, Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor, Personification, Assonance, Rhyme.
Unit-3: Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms: Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama.
Unit-4: Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
Unit-5: Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors, and Disorders.
Unit-6: Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching. UTET Syllabus, Child Development, and Pedagogy Syllabus.
Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus for Mathematics
- Whole number up to one crore,
- Place Value,
- Indian Currency,
- Fundamental mathematical operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division.
- The concept of the fraction,
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM),
- Addition and Substation of fractions,
- Prime and composite number,
- Highest Common Factor (HCF),
- proper fractions,
- comparison of the paper fraction of the same denominator,
- mixed fraction,
- comparison of proper fractions of unequal denominators,
- Prime factors.
- University Law,
- Simple interest
- Place and curved surfaces, plane and solid geometrical figures, prosperities of plane geometrical figures; pint, line, Rey, line segment; Angle and their types
- Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, measurement f area and their standard units and relation between them; Area and perimeter of plane surfaces of square and rectangular objects
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Language Mathematics
- Community Mathematics
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods
- Problems of Teaching
- Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
Environmental Studies | TET Exam Syllabus 2019
Unit – I (Marks-05)
- Family Personal relationships, nuclear and joint families, social abuses (child marriage, dowry system, child labour, theft); addiction (intoxication, smoking) and it’s personal, social and economical bad effects.
- Clothes and Habitats – Clothes for different seasons; maintenance of clothes at home; handloom and powerloom; habitats of living beings, various types of houses; cleanliness of houses and neighbouring areas; Different types of materials for building houses.
- Profession – Profession of your surroundings (stitching clothes, gardening, farming, animal rearing, the vegetable vendor, etc.), small and cottage industries; major industries of Rajasthan State, Need for consumer protection, co-operative societies.
- Public places and Institutions – Public places like school, hospital, post office, bus stand, railway station; Public property (street light, road, bus, train, public buildings, etc.); wastage of electricity and water; employment policies; general information about Panchayat, legislative assembly, and parliament.
- Our Culture and Civilization – Fairs and festivals, National festivals; Dresses, food-habits and art and craft of Rajasthan; Tourist places of Rajasthan; Great personalities of Rajasthan.
Unit — III (Marks-05)
- Transport and Communication – Means of transport and communication; Rules for pedestrians and transport; Effects of means of communication on the lifestyle.
- Personal Hygiene – External parts of our body and their cleanliness; general information about the internal parts of the body; Balance diet and its importance; Common diseases (gastroenteritis, amoebiosis, methemoglobin, anaemia, fluorosis, malaria, dengue.) their causes and methods of prevention; Pulse Polio campaign.
- Living Beings~ Levels of organisation of plants and animals, diversity of living organisms, state flower, state tree, state bird, state animal; knowledge of reserve forest and wildlife (national parks, sanctuaries, tiger reserve, world heritage), conservation of species of plants and animals, knowledge of Kharif and Rabi crops.
Unit — IV (Marks-05)
- Matter and Energy – Common properties of substances (colour, state, ductility, solubility) various types of fuels; types of energy and transformation of one form into another; Applications of energy in daily life, sources of light, common properties of light. > Basic knowledge of air, water, forest, wetlands, and deserts; different kind of pollution, renewable and non-renewable resources of energy in Rajasthan and concept of their conservation; weather and climate; water cycle.
Unit – V (Marks-05)
- Concept and scope of Environment Studies
- The significance of Environment Studies, Integrated Environment Studies
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education learning Principles
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
- Approaches of presenting concepts Activities
Unit — VI (Marks-05)
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation
- Teaching material/Aids
- Problems of Teaching