Uttarakhand District Cooperative Bank Exam Question Paper – Download Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Previous Year Question Paper for the Branch Manager and Clerk Post. Candidates those who have applied for the Uttarakhand Bank Jobs can start up their exam preparation with proper Exam Syllabus and Question Paper details. Here candidates can find the list of Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk Previous Year Paper along with the Uttarakhand Cooperative Branch Manager Exam Question Paper in the below section. Make sure you download all the set of listed model question papers for your reference.
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Exam 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand State Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk Cum Cashier, Jr. Branch Manager, Sr. Branch Manager & Dy. General Manager|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
Download Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Previous Year Paper
Uttarakhand District Cooperative Bank Exam is coming up. Those who have registered for the Cooperative Bank Jobs in Uttarakhand, it time for you all get ready for the Bank Exam. Referring through the Syllabus will never increase your scoring. Candidates should have a regular practice with the Previous Year Question Paper. Going through the Model Questions will let you know the nature of the exam and increase your confidence and you can also manage your time during the exam hours. Scroll down this article and get to know the Uttarakhand District Cooperative Bank Previous Paper along with the Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Previous Year Paper for Branch Manager and Clerk. Candidates can also get to know the Uttrakhand District Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern details which let you know the mark allocation for each subject. Get through the article and make use of it.
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|General English||50||50||50 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||50 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||50 Minutes|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
About Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Exam
- Uttarakhand Bank Exam is conducted for 150 marks.
- The total time allotted would be of 150 minutes.
- All the questions will be asked in the medium of English.
- A total of 150 questions are asked in the Uttarakhand Bank Exam.
Download Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Question Paper
|Uttarakhand GK Question Paper for Bank Exam||Download|
|Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk Previous Year Paper||Download|
|Uttarakhand Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Model Questions||Download|
|Uttarakhand Computer Aptitude Sample Question||Download|
Important Links for Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Syllabus Pdf
|Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Syllabus||Download Here|
|Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Selection Strategy of Candidates
- Applicants have to pass through the six exams conducted by the Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Board by scoring minimum cut-off marks. The number of candidates in each category is decided by the IBPS Board depending upon the subsequent verification and those who are shortlisted based on the final selection process.
- In the case of Deputy Manager candidates will be shortlisted based on the Interview Process. Still passing through all the six exam papers are also important for the selection process.
Simple Tricks for Scoring
Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation/ Numerical Ability Section
The trick to scoring marks in Quantitative Aptitude Section is to attempt the questions on
- Quadratic Equations
- Approximation first
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous topics include CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Partnership, etc.
- Try to read each and every question so that you can attempt a maximum number of questions.
- The expected number of questions on puzzles and seating arrangement is 15-20.
- Start with the questions that are not in the form of puzzles.
- Choose to start with the questions based on
- Direction and distance
- Coding and Decoding
- Alphanumeric series, and other random topics.
- In minimum time, the trick to attempt the maximum number of questions in the Reasoning Section is by solving through the difficult puzzles at the end. Make sure you try to start with puzzles that appear easy to be solved and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way.
English Language Section
- Scoring in the English Section can vary from one person to another person depending on his/her strengths and weaknesses.
- Those who are really good at vocabulary and reading then go for Reading Comprehension first.
- Then proceed with the below-listed topics,
- Cloze Test
- Error Detection
- Para Jumbles
- And Other topics, etc.
- But if you are good at grammar, attempt Comprehension in the end as they need a deep penetration through the paragraphs.
Hindi Language Section
- Hindi is our mother tongue and you can score fairly well in this section if you read the directions carefully and mark the most appropriate answer to every question.
- Make sure that you focus on accuracy because overconfidence on the knowledge of our native language might let you make silly mistakes in no time.
General/Financial Awareness Section
- Have a regular update about the General Knowledge which should cover both Hindi and English languages which should contain only the news that is important from the point of view of competitive examinations.
- It should cover news related to the Banking sector which would equalize for your Uttarakhand District Co-operative Bank Recruitment Exams.
- Also, go for the Current Affairs as well as Banking Awareness books.
Computer Knowledge Section
- Strong in some technical terms and proper definitions will help you out in Computer Knowledge Section.
- This section can prove to be very scoring as you do not have to invest much of time while solving the questions.