Last Updated on April 22, 2019
Vijaya Bank Peon Result 2019: Vijaya Bank Result 2019 for Peon & Sweeper Written exam will be released shortly by the officials of the Vijaya Bank. Candidates can check the Vijaya Bank Peon Written exam Result 2019 using their Admit Card details. Based on the Vijaya Bank Results 2019 for Peon posts the candidates will be carry forward for the next round. Vijaya Bank will release the result of the shortlisted candidates online. We have provided the Result link for the candidates below. Candidates can click on the link below and check their results. For more details about Vijay Bank Peon Exam Results, Candidates can visit the official website.
|Live Updates: Vijaya Bank Peon & Sweeper Examination expected result to be released in April 2019|
Vijaya Bank Result 2019
Vijaya Bank Peon Results & Cut Off List 2019 is here. Based on the Vijaya Bank Peon Merit List 2019 the candidates will be called for the personal interview. The Vijaya Bank Peon Final selection List 2019 will be declared on the official website only. The results are expected after one month after the completion of the Screening Test. Once the Results are released by the board we will update the link here.
About Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Vijaya Bank has released the recruitment notification to fill up 421 vacancies for Peon, Sub Staff & Sweeper Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible have applied online for the posts from 07th March 2019 to 14th March 2019. The candidates who have applied for the posts will get their Admit card 15 days before the exam. The Vijaya Bank Peon exam will be conducted in various centers across India. The Result of the exam will be released soon.
About Vijaya Bank Peon Exam
The Board has organized the exam on 24th March 2019. The examination is a written type of exam. The exam is conducted across various centers in India. The duration of the exam is 120 minutes. The exam consists of three sections. Each section consists of 50 Marks and the total marks of the exam are 150 marks
Vijaya Bank Peon Result 2019
The final result of the Vijaya Bank for the candidates is based on the reservations of the candidate. The Final merit list in each category namely SC, ST, OBC, General & Ex-Serviceman will be drawn separately with respect to their state/ Union Territory on the basis of the Marks obtained by the candidate in the written examination. Candidates who are looking for the Vijaya Bank Results can check their results from the link provided below.
Check Vijaya Bank Peon Result 2019 – Available Soon
How to Check Vijaya Bank Exam Result 2019?
- Visit the official website of Vijaya Bank i.e vijayabank.com.
- Then click on Results Tab which is on the home screen.
- You will get the fresh page of Vijaya Bank Examination Results on the screen.
- In that search for the Vijaya Bank Sweeper Results 2019.
- After that click on the Vijaya Bank Peon Result 2019 online link.
- Now, you will get the Vijaya Bank Login Page on the screen.
- Submit the basic details such as Registration No., Date of Birth at the time of login.
- Check whether the furnished details are correct or not.
- Now, you will get the Vijaya Bank Sweeper Exam 2019 Results on the screen.
- View and Download Vijaya Bank Peon 2019 Results.
- Finally, Take the hard copy of the Vijaya Bank Sweeper Result 2019 for any reference.
Vijaya Bank Peon Expected Cut Off Marks 2019
Candidates who have done with the Vijaya Bank Exam can know their expected cutoff below. We have provided the Vijaya Bank Peon Expected Cut Off Marks based on the difficulty of the paper. The participants who score more in the exam can prepare for the next step of the selection process. The official board will release the cut off marks once they release the Vijaya Bank Peon Result 2019 online.
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
Certificate Verification Process for a further round
The candidates who have finally passed the exam, need to carry below certificate during their time of document verification. If the candidates fail to carry these documents then there are not eligible for the next round of the process.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if Any)
Candidates who are looking for the Vijaya Bank Peon Result 2019 will get all the details on this page. We keep an update of the latest Rojgar result, cutoff marks here once they are released by the official board. So, to know your Vijaya Bank Exam Result 2019, make a bookmark of this page.