Last Updated on October 5, 2018
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) Recruitment advertisement notification is out now. WBPDCL Recruitment has published the official advertisement notification for 328 Operator/Technician, Office Executive & Other Posts. The online application for WBPDCL Career will start from 1st October 2018 to 16th November 2018. Get all the detailed information at WBPDCL Official Website wbpdcl.co.in.
Applicants applying for WBPDCL Vacancy 2018 can get here all the relevant information clearly mentioned in this page like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy Details, and PayScale. Apart from that candidates can also get here all the important links required to apply for the posts of WBPDCL Recruitment 2018. To know more go through the full article WBPDCL Jobs 2018.
WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification
WBPDCL one of the reputed company owned by the Government of West Bengal. The main goal is to carry on the business of thermal power generation in the state of West Bengal, India. Apart from that many thermal power plants has also been established in different places of West Bengal. To get all the details regarding the notification of WBPDCL Notification 2018 visit our site Sarkari Exams. Applicants who are eagerly waiting to apply for the vacancies in www.wbpdcl.co.in Recruitment 2018 can now apply for the posts before the last date ends i.e. 16th November 2018. Also, aspirants can get here all the important details like Online links, Important Dates & all other relevant information related to WBPDCL Recruitment 2018-19.
WBPDCL Career 2018 Details
|Name of the Organisation||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Operator/Technician, Office Executive & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||328|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Category||WB Govt Jobs|
WBPDCL Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Operation & Maintenance Supervisor – Probationer|
|Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Probationer||06|
|Sub-Assistant Engineer (Survey) – Probationer||03|
|Chemist – Probationer||18|
|Junior Personal Assistant||10|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Security)||15|
|Operator/ Technician – Probationer|
|Assistant Teacher (High School)|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary School)||04|
Applicants can find the vacancy details of WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification on this page. In this month they have released 328 vacancies for the posts of Operator/Technician, Office Executive & Other posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for the given posts can go through the full notification and apply accordingly. The desired qualification to apply for the given posts is Full-time Diploma in relevant discipline. If you are one of those candidates who qualify the given eligibility criteria then apply as soon as possible to grab the opportunity.
www wbpdcl co in Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
- Operation & Maintenance Supervisor – Probationer (Mechanical/ Electrical) Post: Full-time Diploma through lateral entry in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from an Institute approved by the State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development/ AICTE having at least 60% marks in Aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Probationer Post: Full-time Diploma or Diploma through lateral entry in Civil Engineering from an Institute approved by the State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development / AICTE having at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Survey) – Probationer Posts: Full-time Diploma or Diploma through lateral entry in Survey Engineering from an Institute approved by the State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development / AICTE having at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- For all other posts check the Official Notification.
- 32 years as on 01.09.2018 for General category candidates applying against all disciplines except Assistant Sub Inspector
- 37 years as on 01.09.2018 for General category candidates applying against Assistant Sub Inspector (Security)
Age Relaxations will be Applicable as per the Government Rules.
West Bengal Government Job 2018 Other Details
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Candidates can pay the Fee of Rs. 300/- for General Candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST Candidates.
- The fee can be submitted through Online.
- Operation & Maintenance Supervisor – Probationer Posts: Rs. 6300 – 20200 with Grade Pay from Rs. 2600 – Rs 4400/-
- Operator/ Technician – Probationer Posts: Rs. 6300 – 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-
- Assistant Teacher (High School) Posts: Rs. 9000 – 40500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4700 (for Honours Graduate Candidates) Pay Band of Rs. 9000 – 40500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (for Post Graduate Candidates)
- Assistant Teacher (Primary School) Posts: Rs. 5400 – 25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-
- Draughtsman Posts: Rs. 6300 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-
wbpdcl.co.in Career 2018 Application Form
Applicants who are waiting to apply for Government Jobs can now apply for WBPDCL Vacancy that is being released this month. Candidates can get here all the important Links below to apply for the posts of WBPDCL Recruitment 2018. Many candidates lack the knowledge of how to apply for the jobs, and if you are one of them then do not panic as in this page you can get to know how to apply for the jobs step by step. So follow our page for further references of WBPDCL Careers 2018.
How to Apply for West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Online Apply started for the posts of Operator/Technician, Office Executive & Other vacancies. Applying Online Application form is a major task as you cannot modify it once submitted the application, so for that, you need to be careful. To apply for the given posts Candidates can click on the given Online Link Given Below. And then search for the desired job to which you want to apply. After that click on ‘Apply Online’ and then fill the online application form carefully. Attach all the necessary documents and then submit the application form. Take a printout of the application form for future references.
WBPDCL Notification 2018-19 Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||1st October 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1st October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th November 2018|
WBPDCL Vacancies 2018 Important Links
|Official Notification Link||DOWNLOAD|
|WBPDCL Apply Online Link||CLICK HERE|
|Previous Year Question Papers||GET HERE|
|WBPDCL Official Website||CLICK HERE|